This is a bridge fold card which measures 8 3/4" when completed.
Make the card base by using the white card stock and cutting it at 12“ x 6 1/2". Make score folds at the 12" length, 1 1/2" then 3" turn the card and repeat. Fold the folds. Make two bands, one at 9 1/2" x 1" and one at 9" x 1/2”.
Cut mattings for the card base and the bands for the card from the paper collection pad. Cut these mattings a little smaller than the base measurements. Ink all the edges of the papers with the Garden Patina ink and a inking tool. Now, using the pattern tracing tool, ruler and a foam mat, pierce holes along the edge of the paper edges, about 1 / 4 “ from the edge or less.
You can now adhere all the matting papers to the card fronts and bands. The bands are adhered so: the card bridge band that is 1" wide, adhere at 2 1/2" from the foot of the card, fold the card flat then adhere the other side also at 2 1/2" from the foot of the card. Taking the 1/2" band and fold the sides in so it will fit into the card under the first band. Adhere in place. This card is now ready to decorate with embellishments. Make all the embellishments by stamping with the library green ink onto the white card stock.
Make first the large butterfly by stamping twice the butterfly image. Color in the under layer at the edges by using the garden patina ink and a dauber. The second butterfly color using the aqua blend pencils, Sky blue, Kiwi, Ruby, Mango, Oregano, Persimmon and the water pen. Die cut both butterflies out using the matching die from the collection. Adhere the two butterfly layers together at the body. Adhere to the card base and across the band, using 3D foam dots to give height.
Now make the smaller butterfly. Stamp one and color using the Hyacinth, Indigo, Kiwi, Mango, Petunia pencils and water pen. Die cut using the matching dies. Adhere this to the card as shown. Make the flowers for the card by stamping then coloring with the, Ruby, Petunia, Hyacinth, Pineapple, Sky blue, Oregano, Kiwi.
The sentiment is stamped with gold embossing powder then fussy cut. See where the placement is in the card photo and adhere. To close the card so it will almost be flat for posting, this card will fold to the right due to the placement of the sentiment.
Other Products: Aqua Blends by Spectrum Noir : Ruby, Petunia, Hyacinth, Pineapple, Sky blue, Oregano, Kiwi, Ruby, Mango, Persimmon, Indigo. Other: Versa-mark, Fussy cutting scissors, double sided foam squares, Hot glue gun, White card stock, Double sided tape, inking foam tool, ruler, foam mat and pattern tracing tool.
- Floral Butterfly Paper Collection HCDP1-2127$24.99
- Large Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3951$19.99
- Large Floral Butterfly Die HCD2-7352$34.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3952$19.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Die HCD1-7353$29.99
- Small Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3953$19.99
- Small Floral Butterfly Die HCD1-7354$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Garden Patina RACP992$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99