Butterfly Kissed Roses
Other Products: Hot glue gun, hot glue, paper trimmer, scissors, die cutting machine, gold embossing powder, VersaMark, heat gun, twine
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
For more tips on creating with the Butterfly Dreams collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/uCKKJfAQFHA.
Instructions: See a video here https://photos.app.goo.gl/Uvn4Q8ksBXHB6ooRA. Create a white cardstock blank card 8 1/4 x 5 3/4” (A5). Cut kraft card 8 1/8 x 5 5/8” and pink paper 8 x 5 1/2”. With distressing tool or scissors, distress the edges and mat and layer keeping adhesive 1/2” from the edges. Cut green paper at 7 1/2 x 5” and pattern paper at 7 3/8 x 4 7/8”, ink with Sepia prior to distressing the edges and adhere leaving 1/2” gap from the edges. Add all layers onto the card blank and gently pull back edges to further distress the mat and layers.
Die cut fanciful doily from Butterfly Kisses Decorative Die set, 1 in white/1 in pink. In white die cut 2 decorative strips from Ticket and Tags Die set, 1 lace top from Diamonds and Lace Die, 2 swirling tag from Ornamental Tags Die set, 1 small vine from Cut Mat Create 1B Die set. Stamp the butterflies on white paper with VersaMark, heat emboss in gold and diecut using coordinating die.
From Ticket and Tags die set, cut the large tag and tag topper in kraft card and the smaller tag and reinforcement in white. Prior to assembling the tag, distress and ink the edges with Sepia. With VersaMark stamp Large Wild Rose and heat emboss in gold. Thread with twine. From Ornamental Tags mat and layer the tag A Gift For You using patterned paper and kraft card, distress and ink the edges with Sepia.
Stamp out multiple Wild Rose petals in all sizes with Pink Peony and leaves in Leaf Green and die-cut with coordinating dies. From the edges of the petal use Pink Peony to colour part way down each petal leaving the base of the petal white/softer pink. Colour the leaves in Leaf Green. Edge petals and leaves in a stronger ink. Spritz the petals/leaves whilst in the mold to loosen the paper fibers prior to running though the die-cut machine. Remove them from the mold and further shape using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Layer up the petals with adhesive. When dry, pierce the centre of the rose and thread stamens. For the large bud rose, use the smaller petals and ball tool to form a ball and layer larger petals around to give a bigger bud centre.
With a glue gun, decorate the card adding accents, tag and roses. Tuck in leaves as you build the spray, add sentiment tag, butterflies and vine. Dab roses and leaves with Dries Clear and add glitter.
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Floral Basics Shaping Mold HCFB1-464$29.99
- Diamonds & Lace Die HCD1-7229$29.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Butterfly Kisses Decorative Die HCD1-7179$29.99Discontinued)
- Butterfly Kisses Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3825$19.99Discontinued)
- Butterfly Dreams Paper Collection HCDP1-289$24.99Discontinued)
- Fluttering Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3824$19.99Discontinued)
- Fluttering Butterfly Die HCD1-7178$29.99Discontinued)
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- Cut Mat Create 1B Die HCD2-750$34.99Out of stock
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-2$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99