Butterfly Hugs Floral
Other Products: Colouring:-Glimmer Mist: Olive Vine, Cherub Pink. Other: Double sided tape, Double sided foam Tape, Versa-mark, Hot glue Gun, Fussy cutting scissors, Ruler
Instructions: The size of this tent fold card is 6 3/4” x 8 1/2”. Make a card base to the above measurements from the white card stock then make the card front from the design paper sheet 1B a little smaller than the card base, adhere this to the card base. Taking the same design paper and the gateway frame die, die cut the frame. Adhere this to the card front using the 3D foam tape.
Using the white card stock, the butterfly stamp, matching die and the lace inner die, prepare the butterfly. Stamp with the gold embossing powder then color this with the Cherub Pink and the English Ivy glimmer mist by spraying or bringing the ink onto the image with the water coloring brush. When dry, die cut using the matching die. Do the same again but you will only need the butterflies body. Die cut the inner butterfly wings twice from the white card stock. Curl the wings up so they will look like they are fluttering when adhered to the card front. Adhere the complete stamped butterfly to the butterfly base at the body so the wings can be raised by curling them up with your fingers. Adhere the two lacy butterfly wings also at the body. Adhere the extra body part of the butterfly to the existing body part using 3D foam tape. Adhere to the card front (gateway frame) on a slant using a few layers of 3D foam tape or the 3D circle dots. The tape is placed at the centre of the butterfly so the tips of the wings remain free.
Make x4 large flower curved boarders and 5x large, 4x medium and 9x small sized clematis flowers by stamping with gold embossing powder onto white card stock and coloring with the glimmer mists. Die cut all with the matching dies. Bring shape to the flowers by using the matching molds and shaping tools. Arrange the curved boarders to the top sides of the gateway frame. Arrange the flowers on to the card front as shown then adhere with a hot glue gun. Adhere 2 small flowers together to the middle of the butterflies body. Apply clear drying adhesive to the flower centres then sprinkle the shard glass into the adhesive. When dry tap away any excess shaved glass.
To finish the card, make the sentiment banner by stamping the sentiment with the gold embossing powder and fussy cut the ends. Give the banner a curl with your fingers so it has a curve in the middle of the banner. Adhere to the foot of the card front under the gateway frame.
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- Climbing Clematis Paper Collection HCDP1-2128$24.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99
- Clematis Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3955$19.99
- Clematis Spray Die HCD1-7356$29.99
- Large Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3951$19.99
- Large Floral Butterfly Die HCD2-7352$34.99
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Teardrop Lattice Gateway Die HCD2-7337$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Krystallos Shard Glass 1 oz. 901$9.99Discontinued)