Butterfly Christmas Wishes
For the shaped base card, cut using outside Large Floral Butterfly Die. Cut another piece using designer collection paper and place into card using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. For the Butterfly, stamp Large Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set on the Vellum Paper with Emboss – embossing stamp pad – clear and sprinkle Embossing Enamel - Aged Ivory and heat using Heat It Craft Tool, cut using the coordinating dies. Using this same die, cut another piece from designer paper. Using butterfly decorative die, cut piece from paper collection and adhere to the front using Adhesive Foam Strips (before you start assembling butterfly see photos for placing the order of butterfly layers).
Tip 1: For the deeper dimension use a double layer of Adhesive Foam Strips just on the wings.
Tip 2: For the perfect look, start placing Adhesive Foam Strips from front butterfly, place on vellum embossed butterfly and on the end butterfly cut out from designed paper.
To create Poppy flowers, stamp Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set on foam paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium and cut using the coordinating dies. Colour with Gallery soft oil pastels 209. You will need 3 petals for each to create flowers. Use an iron or heat gun to heat the petals and when they start to shrink move them on the Molding Mat and press on the middle using shaping tool – using a bigger one. Layer the petals together using the hot glue gun making sure to offset them and use a paper piercer to make a hole in the middle and pull through the stamens. Add a little hot glue to the underside of the flower to adhere (watch tutorial). Sponge the petals with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla's Crystal-Clear glitter.
Stamp the Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set on the white paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green, cut out with the coordinating die, shade use this same ink and shape leaves using mold. Sponge the leaves with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla's Crystal-Clear glitter.
Cut the sentiment from the designer paper and place onto the card using adhesive foam strips. Arrange flowers and leaves around as shown, using foam adhesive and hot glue.
Other Products: Dimensional adhesive, hot glue, hot glue gun, scissors, paper trimmer, die cutting machine, Emboss – embossing stamp pad – clear, Embossing Enamel - Aged Ivory
- Joyous Noel Paper Collection HCDP1-2142$24.99
- Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3986$19.99
- Wild Poppy Die HCD1-7404$29.99Out of stock
- Large Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3951$19.99
- Large Floral Butterfly Die HCD2-7352$34.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Art Foam Paper-10 Pack HCFS1-465$9.99
- Embossing Enamel - Aged Ivory FREG030$5.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Adhesive Foam Strips - 72 Pieces GBWF18375$4.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99