Make a beautiful butterfly bookmark. On an A4 cardstock with Linen Texture (220g), cut a decorative frame from the HCD2-7401 Classic Butterfly Companion Die. Divide into 2 parts.
From the 3B Floral Frames Paper Collection, cut a 1.75 '' x 6.75 '' rectangle. Fold in half and glue together. Glue the right element of the decorative frame on top. Leave the butterfly wing not stuck together, tilt it slightly upwards. Attach the second element of the decorative frame on the underside, twisting the butterfly wing outwards as shown.
Add silver Nuvo droplets to the butterfly as shown. And it's ready!
Other Products: Cutting machine, trimmer paper, cardstock A4 with Linen Texture (220g)
- Classic Butterfly Companion Die HCD2-7401$34.99
- Floral Frames Paper Collection HCDP1-2135$24.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Silver Lining NU655$3.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99