Burst of Pansies
Burst of Pansies
Black Fine liner, Purple Cardstock, White cardstock, Ribbon, foam tape, pearl string
For more tips on creating the pansies from the Burst of Spring collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/_8WJPTKIUlQ.
For more tips on creating with the pocket dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/uDhKUj9AAMo.
Instructions: Cut a piece of purple cardstock at 6 x 12", fold in half so you have a card of 6 x 6". Cut a piece from the paper collection at 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" distress the edges and ink them with majestic Violet and use the fine liner to make some tiny stripes on the edges, now glue it on top of the card. Now take a piece of purple cardstock at 6 x 4 1/2" and take the pocket accent background die and make 2 edges on this piece of cardstock, put some foam tape behind it and glue it on the center of the card, now take the top part of that die and cut 2 of them out of White cardstock and glue them on top of that background. Make a bow from the ribbon and glue that on that centerpiece, take a piece of the pearl string and glue that to the bow.
Stamp 3 of the big pansies with Jet Black on White cardstock and cut them out with the coordinating die. Color them in the center with Cantaloupe, then on the edges with majestic Violet and on the very edge with Plum, mix the colors a little bit with the Water color Brush and take a black fine liner and make stripes in the center. Put the flowers in the 3D mold, spray them with water, put the lid on and run it through the machine, then put the flowers together and glue Heart of Gold Prills in the center of the flower. Place the flowers on the card in front of the bow.
Stamp the Oakberry leaves with fern Green, color them with Bamboo leaves and some Coffee, cut them out with the die and place them in the 3D mold spray them with water and put the lid on run it through the machine. Now place them around and in between your flowers. Take some stamens and make them shorter and place them on the bottom of your Bouquet, place some glue around the flower and stick some prills on it, then put a few of the Nuvo drops on the left bottom corner. Stamp the word happy Birthday from the Sentiments stamps with Plum on White cardstock, cut it out and cut out a V on both sides.
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99Out of stock
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Crushed Grape NU662$3.99Out of stock
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-3$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Plum RACP499$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cantaloupe TSMP103$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Heart of Gold Prills ANC804$5.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold HCFB1-469$29.99Discontinued)
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- Cheery Pansy Die HCD1-7222$29.99Out of stock
- Cheery Pansy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3862$19.99
- Petite Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7212$29.99
- Floral Fashionista Paper Collection HCDP1-297$24.99Discontinued)