Buckets of Hugs and Kisses
Use the 7 “ x 5 “ Gateway fold card base for this card. To decorate the card panels, using the Gateway Eyelet Frames die set and the white card stock die cut three eyelet gateway frames, the largest size for the card base matting. From the same die set, use the next to the outside die frame, cut three mattings from the sheet 9B. Ink all the edges of the die cuts with the leaf green ink and the dauber. Adhere all the layers to the gateway card base using double sided tape and foam tape for the card front panel. Using the Decorative Circle Frame die set and the white card stock die cut two fancy frames. Ink the edges of the frames with the leaf green ink and a dauber inking tool. Adhere to the card base using foam dots to the first and third panel in the card base. Using the sheet 9B and the eyelet circle from the decorative circle frame die set, die cut two circles. Die cut also two banners using the arrows and Banner die set. Use the middle sized arrow dies. Using also the leaf green Ink, ink all the edges.
Adhere the circles in place and the arrows to the card front circle.
To decorate the card front panel, use six leaves, three large and two small sunflowers. To make these sunflowers stamp using the Rustic 'Sunflower stamps and sepia ink, color the images using: Spectrum Aqua Blend color Pencils- Mango for the sunflowers and for the leaves, Parakeet, Spruce. Use the water coloring pen to blend the colors. Use the matching dies to die cut the shapes. To bring shape and emboss to the flowers and leaves, use the matching Rustic Sunflower shaping mold and use the deluxe flower shaping tools to bring further shaping needed. Next apply a little adhesive to the flower petal tips using the hydra sponge then dip them into the glitter. When dry adhere two petal layers together for each flower using the hot glue gun. Next step is, apply the clear drying adhesive to the flower centers then you can sprinkle the black sand over the adhesive. Tap away any excess sand then put aside to dry. Three sets of the berry twigs are used as fillers. Stamp the berry image with the sepia and color using the leaf green ink. Die cut ready for use. Arrange and adhere all the leaves flowers and fillers to the card front circle using the hot glue gun or the clear drying Adhesive.
For the middle panel, two buckets, five sunflower seeds, two large sunflowers on stems and five small sunflowers on stems are used. For the five sunflower seeds, the ginger color is used. The colors used are: The seeds, handles and bucket: Ginger and Gravel. The flower sprays: Mango, Parakeet and persimmon. The flowers: Mango. The leaves: Spruce and Parakeet. To prepare the flat sunflowers, apply the adhesive to the petal points then apply the glitter to the petals. When dry, apply adhesive and sand to the flower centers. Do this to all the stamped clusters and all the sunflowers with stems. Put aside to dry.
For the third and last panel, first stamp the sentiment with sepia ink in the center of the eyelet circle then adhere the rustic sunflower sprays to the top and bottom of the eyelet circle. Colors used are: spruce, parakeet and mango. Three sunflower seeds are adhered to the left of the foot of the card.
To prepare the sentiment words, die cut from the white card stock using the Letters and Numbers die set. The small letter size, x 5 each letter for the words BUCKETS OF LOVE and x 5 for the letter S. From the large letter size x6 each for the XXO. Die cut also one of each of the letters from the sheet 9B design paper used for the card matting. Stack and adhere all the letters ready to use. Adhere in place using the clear drying adhesive and the ruler to keep the letters in a straight line while adhering in place. When the adhesive is dry, apply the crystal glossy to each letter, to the sunflower seeds and to the details on the bucket.
Other Products: Inks: Spectrum Aqua Blend color Pencils- Mango, persimmon, Gravel, Ginger. Other: Double sided tape, Double sided foam tape, Hot Glue Gun, Black sand, Glitter, Ruler.
- Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection HCDP1-2131$24.99
- Rustic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3962$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Die HCD1-7364$29.99
- 3D Rustic Sunflower Shaping Mold HCFB1-5009$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Bucket Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3964$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Bucket Die HCD1-7366$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Can & Freezer Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3963$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Can & Freezer Die HCD1-7365$29.99
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Eyelet Frame Gateway Die HCD2-7340$34.99
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99
- Countryside Winter 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3942$19.99
- Countryside Winter 'scapes Die HCD1-7336$29.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- 5" x 7" Gateway Fold Card - White HCCB1-495$10.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99Out of stock
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Quickstik Craft Tool AM7454$9.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99