Other Products: Sheer Shimmer Spritz – Sparkle, White Cardstock, Wink of Stella, Hot Glue Gun,
For more tips on creating with the Dazzling Dahlia Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/KIIpo2C9oDs.
Instructions: Card size is 6 x 6”. Score and fold 12 x 6” white cardstock at 6” to create side fold card base. Using the plain edge die from the Petite Pocket Accents Die set, cut the front side as shown. Cut two 5 7/8” pieces of Dazzling Dahlia Paper Collection, sheet 8B, diecut one side using the same die. Ink the edges with Cactus Flower ink and adhere to the card base inside and out. Diecut the two decorative Petite Pocket Accent dies, adhere together, trim to fit card base, sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s crystal clear glitter. When dry, adhere to card front.
Stamp the Dazzling Dahlia on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Deep Purple ink and diecut using the coordinating die. Color using Cactus Flower and Deep Purple inks. Stamp again using Olive ink, diecut and color using Vivid Chartreuse and Olive inks. Stamp the Dahlia leaves on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Oilve ink, diecut and color using Vivid Chartreuse and Olive inks. Shape the flowers and leaves in the 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold and finish shaping using the Groove Golf Tools. Spritz all the petals and leaves with Sheer Shimmer Spritz – Sparkle.
Use three large petals and three small petals for the large flower. The third small petal is used for the center bud. Build up the flower by adding a little puddle of hot glue between each of the first four layers and letting it set before adhering the next offset layer. Adhere the finished flower to the large green petal. Use two small flower petals to form each of the large buds and adhere to small green petals. Adhere the flowers and leaves to the card front.
Diecut the Swirly Border Accents Die, sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s crystal clear glitter. When dry, cut one apart and adhere on each side of the large flower.
Stamp the sentiment on white cardstock using Deep Purple ink, diecut using the largest plain oval die, ink the edges with Cactus Flower ink and adhere inside the card. Adhere the other Swirly Border Accents Die to the side of the oval.
- Dazzling Dahlia Die HCD1-7323$29.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Die HCD1-7324$29.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3928$19.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3929$19.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Paper Collection HCDP1-2121$24.99
- 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold HCFB1-494$29.99
- Swirly Border Accents Die HCD1-7262$29.99
- Petite Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7212$29.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die HCD1-7157$29.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Discontinued)
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99