Blue Star Slimline
Make a slim line card base. Cut white card stock to size, 7" x 8 1/2". Score at 3 1/2” on the shorter side and fold to make a slim line card base. Cut a piece of silver card stock, a little smaller than the card front and add to the card.
Choose a background paper from the paper collection. Stamp using the small stars stamp using white pigment ink at a few places on the background. Add white embossing powder and heat set. Cut a strip of vellum paper 8 1/2” x 2” and add to the base. Cut a border in silver paper using the Classic companion border and add to the vellum paper.
Stamp the large holiday stamp on silver paper with clear ink and add clear embossing powder. Heat set and cut with matching die. Stamp the star and snowflakes in Paradise Teal ink and cut with matching dies. Stamp the snowflakes again using white pigment ink. Add white embossing powder and heat set. Adhere the two stars together and add to card. Adhere the snowflakes as shown.
Stamp the sentiment on the label and add to the card. Add sparkle with clear glue and glitter. glitter.
Other Products: Die cutting machine, scoring board, glitter powder
- Holiday Star Paper Collection HCDP1-2141$24.99Out of stock
- Large Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3994$19.99
- Large Holiday Star Die HCD1-7412$29.99Out of stock
- Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3993$19.99
- Holiday Star Die HCD1-7411$29.99Out of stock
- Classic Companion Border Die HCD2-7400$34.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal RACP500$8.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99Out of stock
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99