Blue Poinsettia Dome
Other Products: Hot glue gun, hot glue, paper trimmer, scissors, die cutting machine, promarkers, sisal, acetate
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
For more tips on creating with the Cottage Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/faBoB2s49RI.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white cardstock to 5 x 10" size, score at 5" and fold. Cut out a snow globe with a Festive Snowglobe die – it`s a base of the card. Cut out one more snow globe from a white cardstock with a hole in the middle. Cut out a circle from a clear acetate, adhere it to create a window. Attach the adhesive foam to the back of the snow globe to create a shaker box. Cut out a blue circle from Festive Winterscapes paper and a dark blue base of snow globe, adhere them as pictured. Cut out a white decorative accent from white cardstock with a Festive Snowglobe die. Adhere it to the snow globe.
Stamp images from the Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set in Jet black ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and diecut with coordinating die. Stamp the poinsettia flowers from Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set in Forget-Me-Not ink and holly leaves in Leaf Green ink onto same cardstock and diecut with coordinating die. You’ll need about 12 poinsettias and 6 bigger holly leaves. Stamp 5 hydrangea flowers in Forget-Me-Not ink and diecut with coordinating die. Stamp a smaller cone with one of the Festive Pine Cones stamp in Jet Black ink and diecut with coordinating die.
Use the markers or pencils to color the images and pine cone. Adhere all images at the blue circle as pictured using glue and adhesive foam.
Add some glitter inside of shaker box and adhere it to the base.
Color poinsettias, branches and holly with dabbers and inks. For poinsettias use Forget-Me-Not ink, for holly use Leaf Green ink. Use molds to shape hydrangeas, poinsettias and holly. Use some green prills in the centers of poinsettias and hydrangeas. Then use hot glue to attach flowers and leaves onto card as pictured.
To add the extra sparkle, use the Dries Clear glue along with Crystal Clear glitter for flowers, leaves and at the top of the snow globe.
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99
- Festive Winterscapes Die HCD1-7311$29.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Festive Snowglobe Die HCD1-7313$29.99
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3900$19.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Die HCD1-7278$29.99
- 3D Hydrangea Shaping Mold HCFB1-489$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Forget-Me-Not RACP412$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Lettuce Entertain You Prills ANC814$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)