Other Products: Misti, Diecutting Machine, Hot Glue Gun, Blue Metallic Ribbon, Dimensional Dots, Dimensional Tape, Funnel Tray, White Cardstock
For more tips on creating with the Cottage Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/faBoB2s49RI.
Instructions: Card size is 6 x 6”. Score and fold 12 x 6” cardstock at 6” to create 6 x 6” top fold card base. Cut blue paper from the Cottage Garden Paper Collection 6 x 6” and green paper from the collection 5 3/4 x 5 3/4”, ink the edges with French Ultramarine, lightly distress using a distresser tool and adhere together using dries clear adhesive. Cut another paper from the collection 5 7/8 x 5 7/8”, ink the edges and adhere to the inside of the card. Stamp the ‘You’re One in a Million’ sentiment on the inside of the card using French Ultramarine ink.
Diecut the large and small Doilies from the Rounded Window Frame Die from white cardstock, sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s crystal clear glitter. When dry, cut apart the large doily and adhere the pieces behind the distressed paper from the collection. Adhere to the card base using dimensional tape.
Stamp the large Cottage Garden Hydrangea on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using French Ultramarine ink and Bamboo Leaves Ink, color using the same inks. Lightly shape the leaves with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s crystal clear glitter. Stamp the individual flowers on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using French Ultramarine ink and color using the same ink. Diecut using the coordinating die and shape using the Hydrangea Shaping Mold. Press down in the centers using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Tools, sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s crystal clear glitter. When dry, add Blue Suede Shoes Prills to the flower centers.
Diecut graduating circles from white cardstock using the Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die. Color the circles with French Ultramarine ink and stack on the large hydrangea using foam dots. Glue the flowers on to the circles using dries clear adhesive. Use approximately 12 large flowers and 22 small flowers. Adhere the hydrangea on to the small doily and adhere to the card base as pictured.
Tie a bow using the metallic blue ribbon and adhere to the stem of the hydrangea. Cut the sentiment from the paper collection, ink the edges with French Ultramarine ink, shape using fingers and adhere to the bottom right of the card base.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Blue Suede Shoes Prills ANC830$5.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Die HCD1-7278$29.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Cottage Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2111$24.99
- 3D Hydrangea Shaping Mold HCFB1-489$29.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3900$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - French Ultramarine RACP607$8.99Out of stock
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99