Blooming Home Decor
Other Products: 4” x 8” MDF wall plaque, black stazon ink pad, soft suede, early expresso, soft sea foam, rococo rose ink pad – stampin up!, hot glue, linen thread, white card
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
Instructions: Select and cut a piece of paper from the collection measuring slightly smaller than the wall plaque. Edge the paper with sweet plum ink and adhere to the plaque. Die cut a white decorative medallion and the sentiment tag from the paper collection and adhere into position as shown.
Stamp the window using stazon black ink. Colour the window using soft suede ink and a dauber. Use water pen to blend the colour on the cross panels of the shutters. Die cut the window and edge with soft suede ink to add shading. Adhere the window on the plaque, allowing the shutters to lift.
Make the flowers: Stamp onto the flower shaping paper using Sweet plum ink. Add cantaloupe ink to the centre of the flowers and colour the petals using lulu lavender. Die cut and add sweet plum to the outer edges of the petals. Place the flowers face down into the mold and spritz with water. Place the top of the mold onto the flowers and run through the diecutting machine to shape. Add additional dimension to the edge of the leaves using the golf tools. Allow to dry. Place a ball of hot glue in the centre of the flowers and cover with a mixture of the 3 prill colours. Allow to cool and remove the excess prills.
Make the leaves: Stamp onto deluxe flower shaping paper using early espresso ink, colour using soft sea foam and add a spot of rococo rose to the centre of each leaf. Die cut and edge with early espresso ink. Place face down into the flower shaping mold, spritz with water and run mold through the die cutting machine to shape. When dry sponge dries clear glue onto the leaves and add transparent glitter.
Position and adhere the flowers and leaves to the plaque using hot glue.
Die cut 2 tags from the paper collection and cover with 3D crystal lacquer, allow to dry overnight if possible. Thread lace through the holes at either side of the plaque and knot to hold in place. Thread linen thread through the tags and hot glue into position.
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Wild Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2113$24.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Cottage Window & Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3902$19.99
- Cottage Window & Hydrangea Die HCD1-7280$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Decorative Medallion Die HCD1-7144Special Price $23.99 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - New Sprout TSMP704$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Lulu Lavender TSMP504$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Sweet Plum TSMP506$7.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Silver Lining Prills ANC806$5.99
- Lemon Chiffon Prills ANC809$5.99
- Minnie Pearls Prills ANC803$5.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99