Other Products: Inks: Spectrum Noir Aqua blend pencils: Leaves: Pesto Green, Oregano. Bird: Hyacinth, Plum, Blueberry, Pineapple, Coral, Tobacco, Orange. Spectrum Noir Harmony-Damson Wine. Other: Diamond stickles, Double sided tape, Inking Tool, White foam sheet, Hot glue gun, Lilac card stock.
Instructions: This card when finished, measures 6 1/4” x 6 1/4”. Taking the white card stock, make a tent fold card base to the above measurements. Using the outer frame from the Stairway Gardens die set, die cut the frame using the lilac card stock. Ink the edges with the Damson Wine ink and the help of a foam inking tool. Find the sheet 11B in the paper collection, trim this a little smaller than the Eyelet Frame and adhere both layers together then adhere this to the card front using the 3D foam tape or foam dots.
Using the Circle Frames die set, the inside circle die from the Courtyard Elegance die set, Lilac card stock, silver paper and the white art foam paper, cut all out once taping both dies together so the placement will always be the same. Adhere together the die cut of the foam paper and the silver paper. Using wet adhesive, adhere this to the centre of the card front. Die cut a circle from the collection paper, sheet 11B then adhere both this circle and the Lilac frame together then ink the edges of the lilac frame with the Damson Wine ink and the help of a foam inking tool. Adhere to the silver frame as shown in the card photo.
To make the embellishments for this card: Using the stamp, colours listed in the other products used list, matching dies and shaping mold for both sizes of the Hyacinth image, prepare at least 32 Hyacinth petals for the two sizes, plus three for the birds branch. Prepare one of the birds on the branch from the Floral Song matching sets. Trim away what is not needed from the branch as shown.
When all is prepared, adhere with the hot glue gun the Hyacinth petals to the Hyacinth bases and the branch end. Now make the sentiment by stamping then die cutting the band from the Ticket and Tag die set. Ink the edges of this band by using the Damson Wine ink and inking tool. Adhere all in place-the Hyacinths, the sentiment band then the bird on the branch.
To finish the card, apply a dot of crystal drops to each flower centre on the Hyacinth’s. Apply a little diamond stickles to the bird and also to each petal on the Hyacinth’s.
- Spring Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2125$24.99
- 3D Hyacinth Shaping Mold HCFB1-497$29.99
- Fragrant Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3947Discontinued)
- Fragrant Hyacinth Die HCD1-7345Discontinued)
- Window Hinges Die HCD1-7285$29.99Out of stock
- Stairway Gardens Die HCD1-7281$34.99
- Courtyard Elegance Die HCD1-7283$34.99Out of stock
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99Out of stock
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Elegant Gateway Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3930$19.99
- Floral Song Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3913Discontinued)
- Floral Song Die HCD1-7297Discontinued)
- Art Foam Paper-10 Pack HCFS1-465$9.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-2$9.99Out of stock
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Dandelion Yellow NU673$3.99Out of stock