Blooming Bird Cage
Other Products: Spectrum Aqua blend pencils: Daffodil: Wheat, Sunshine, Strawberry, Coral. Leaves: Pesto Green, Oregano. Hyacinths: Hyacinth, Pesto Green. Other: Diamond stickles, Double sided tape, Double sided 3D foam tape, Inking Tool, Hot glue gun, Dutch Doobadoo or other crafting paste, paste spatula, Tim Holtz mask-Latticework THS019, Glimmer mist-Haunted Shadow 61180, Water spritzer, Hot Glue Gun.
Instructions: This card when finished, measures 6 1/2” x 8 1/4”. Taking the white card stock make a hinged tent fold card base to the above measurements.
Find a sheet for the matting of the card front in the paper collection. Trim this a little smaller than the card base measurement. Using the mask, latticework, crafting paste and a spatula to give texture to the matting. Once this is dry spray with the glimmer mist and spritz with water to get the color wanted. When this is dry adhere to the card front with the 3D foam tape or adhesive.
Taking the gold paper, the Decorative Cage die and the Regal Lattice Gateway die then die cut the background frames for the card front. Cut the cage background from the vellum. Adhere the layers to the card front.
Stamp, color, die cut and shape the daffodils, Hyacinths and borders used for this card. 1x straight boarder, 1x each daffodil size 2x the smaller Hyacinth and 1x each size of the 3D Daffodils. These Daffodils are clipped in at the flower edge so they curl over easier. See the color list for colors used. Use the Daffodil shaping mold and the golf tools to bring shape to the 3D daffodils Adhere to the card front.
To make the sentiment, use the white card stock, the sentiment from the Elegant Gateway Sentiments stamp set and the banner die from the Ticket and Tags die set. Stamp the sentiment then die cut the shape. Taking the gold paper, cut this to fit across the card so it is a matting for the sentiment. Spray the white card stock sentiment piece with the glimmer mist. When dry adhere this to the gold paper layer then to the card front. Adhere a Hyacinth to the right side of the sentiment.
To finish the card, apply the diamond stickles to the Daffodil supporting petals.
- Spring Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2125$24.99
- 3D Daffodil Shaping Mold HCFB1-496$29.99
- Spring Daffodil Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3946$19.99
- Spring Daffodil Die HCD1-7344$29.99
- Fragrant Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3947$19.99Out of stock
- Fragrant Hyacinth Die HCD1-7345$29.99Out of stock
- Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3943$19.99Out of stock
- Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Die HCD1-7341$29.99Out of stock
- Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3944$19.99
- Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth Die HCD1-7342$29.99
- Delightful Daffodil Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3945$19.99
- Delightful Daffodil Spray Die HCD1-7343$29.99
- Regal Lattice Gateway Die HCD2-7339$34.99Out of stock
- Elegant Gateway Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3930$19.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Decorative Cage Die HCD1-7298$29.99Out of stock
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-2$9.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock