Blessed Starry Night
Other Products: Brilliance Ink – Coffee Bean, White and Blue Cardstock, Die Cut Machine, Gold Embossing Powder, Embossing Ink, Heat Gun
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
Instructions: My finished card size is 5” x 7”. Using white cardstock make card base. Cover with a piece of the paper collection. Using white and blue cardstock die cut the Regal Elegance Frames and glue together on the front of the card.
Stamp the camels, the first wiseman, palm trees and camels with embossing ink and sprinkle with embossing powder. Using a heat gun emboss the gold. Now stamp all the images with the Brilliance Ink and cut all the images out using coordinating dies. I shaded with black Memento ink and colored the windows with cantaloupe ink and the Dove Blending Pen. Layer the gold embossed images behind the other images so it looks like there is golden light shining down on the images. Decide on the placement of all the die cut images and glue them down.
Add glitter to the stars in the background to make them sparkle. Allow everything to dry and the card is finished!
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99
- Starry Night Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3920$19.99
- Starry Night Winterscapes Die HCD1-7310$29.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cantaloupe TSMP103$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa TSMP800$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Dove Blender Kit 241159$11.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99