My card size is 5" x 7". Make card base and cut the front flap in half at 2 1/2". Decide on placement for the magnets and glue down. Cover the front flap with a piece of Sheet 1B of the paper collection. Die cut the Adorn It Pocket Accents die using white cardstock. Glue it to the inside of the front flap and then cover the flap with a piece of Sheet 1B of the paper collection. Cover the inside with a piece of Sheet 9B of the paper collection.
Die cut the sentiment out of white cardstock and do the shadow piece using a piece of Sheet 8B of the paper collection. Edge the edges with Olive ink and use dimensional tape to adhere to the card.
Using Dandelion ink, stamp the sunflower petals and color using Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Sunflower and Rhubarb Stalk ink. Cut out with coordinating die. Stamp the leaves with Fern Green and color using Leaf Green ink shaded with Olive ink. Cut out with coordinating die. Lay flower petals and leaves onto the shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine. Lay out onto the desk to dry. Once dry glue two petals together being careful to offset. Add the homemade center product to the center and allow to dry. Once dry use a sponge to add glue to the edges of the petals and sprinkle with glitter. Allow to dry. Stamp the Sunflower plant 3 times using Rich Cocoa ink and cut out using the coordinating dies. Snip off the flowering part of the plant and color the green part using Leaf Green and Olive ink.
Stamp the can onto cardstock using London Fog ink and cut out using the coordinating die. Color using the Stack and Store Daubers and the Dove Blender Pen. Stamp the freezer onto white cardstock using Rich Cocoa ink and cut out using the coordinating dies. Fussy Cut the floral part of this stamp and color using Leaf Green and Olive ink.
Add the can to the front panel of the card using dimensional tape. Adhere the floral piece fussy cut from the freezer. Also glue down one of the green stalks from the Sunflower plants. Cut the green leaves from the other two die cut plants. Glue them here and there on the fussy cut piece and then add the Sunflowers to the card front.
Other Products: Dandelion Memento Ink, London Fog Memento Ink, Die Cut Machine, Blending Brushes, Homemade Chunky Sunflower Center , Magnets, Dimensional Tape
- Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection HCDP1-2131$24.99
- Rustic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3962$19.99Out of stock
- Rustic Sunflower Die HCD1-7364$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Rustic Sunflower Shaping Mold HCFB1-5009$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Can & Freezer Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3963$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Can & Freezer Die HCD1-7365$29.99
- Adorn It Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7245$29.99
- Ironwork Sentiments Die HCD2-7351$34.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rhubarb Stalk TSMP301$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cantaloupe TSMP103$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa TSMP800$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Dove Blender Kit 241159$11.99Discontinued)
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99