Birthday Easel Shaker
Score and fold a 12” x 6” piece of white card at 3” and 6” to create the easel card. Cut x2 6” square papers from the Wild Poppy collection and adhere 1 of these to the card base. Adhere the 2nd 6” square paper to a 6” square piece of white card and adhere this to the front of the easel.
Die cut the square French courtyard die from kraft card and adhere to the front of the card.
Cut a 6” x 32 piece of white card and of paper adhere together and add to the base of the card using foam pads to form a stopper for the easel. Die cut the French Gate die using kraft card and adhere to the stopper.
Make the Poppies x6: Stamp the smallest petals onto flower shaping paper using rhubarb stalk ink, color lightly using lady bug and add additional rhubarb stalk to the center of the flowers, die cut. Color the backs and add a deeper red to the front edges of the petals using lady bug. Place face up into the shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the die cutting machine to shape. Add additional shape if required using the groove tools. Use dries clear adhesive to adhere 2 sets of petals together, off set the petals. Place a small blob of hot glue in the center of each flower cover with gilt trip prills, allow to cool and remove the excess.
Make the wild florals: Stamp 8 of the Dragonfly florals onto flower shaping paper using rhubarb stalk ink, add a dot of Y28 copic marker to the centre of the flowers and die cut, colour the flowers lightly with lady bug ink and use bamboo leaves for the greenery. Shape using the flower shaping tools.
Die cut a contrasting eyelet circle using the largest of the decorative circle frames, adhere to the centre of the card front.
Die cut the largest French courtyard circle using kraft card, clear card and contrasting paper from the collection. Die cut the happy birthday from the kraft card circle then line the paper and kraft card together to cut the smaller circle from the centre of them. Adhere these 3 layers together. Add foam to the back of the happy birthday and add dries clear adhesive ontop. Sprinkle a few gilt trip prills in the centre of the card and adhere the sentiment over the top.
Position and hot glue the florals into place around the sentiment and easel stopper.
Other Products: White card stock, hot glue, foam pads
- Wild Poppy Paper Collection HCDP1-2139$24.99
- Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3986$19.99
- Wild Poppy Die HCD1-7404$29.99
- 3D Wild Poppy Shaping Mold HCFB1-5011$29.99
- French Courtyard Die HCD1-7398$29.99
- French Gate Die HCD1-7397$29.99
- Dragonfly Florals Die HCD1-7396$29.99
- Dragonfly Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3985$19.99
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - Kraft HCPP1-438-3$6.99
- Gilt Trip Prills ANC805$5.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Discontinued)
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rhubarb Stalk TSMP301$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99