Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Olive Cardstock, Scoreboard, Die Cutting Machine, White Heat Embossing Powder, Hero Arts White Pigment Ink, Funnel Tray, Heat Gun, Peeled Paint Distress Oxide
For more tips on creating with the Home on the Farm Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/zJQQ7iljUw8.
To see how to shape the Sunflowers, watch the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faTpandFJLI.
Instructions: The ready top-fold card measures, 6" by 7 1/2". To prepare the card front, choose a pattern paper from the designer paper collection and cut to size, 5 1/2" by 6". Using the edge die from Swirly Accents Die set, cut the bottom. Also, cut one die cut using the same die set from the white cardstock. Choose another paper from the designer paper collection measuring 5 1/2" by 4" and layer it on the bottom edge of the prepared panel making the card front 7" tall. Finally, layer the prepared panel on the ready card base.
Cut 2 die cuts using Royal Elegance Frames Die set, one from the pattern paper and other from the white cardstock. Glue both the die cuts together keeping colored one on the top. This will add a little strength to the die-cut. Also cut the oval using the same die set from the coordinating paper, distress the centers keeping the die intact, and then stamp the sentiment with green ink.
Stamp Leafy foliage from Leafy Accents Stamp sets on Vellum cardstock using Hero Arts white pigment ink, sprinkle white heat embossing powder, and dust extra. Next, heat set the images and cut them using their coordinating dies. Color the foliage using Peeled Paint Distress Oxide. Shape the foliage using needle tool.
Stamp Classic Sunflower using Sunflower and Bright Tangelo Archival ink on flower making paper and cut them using it's coordinating die. Color the flowers using Sunflower Archival ink and shape them using Deluxe Flower Shaping Tool. Add black small size pearl pollens to the center of the flowers and dust the flowers using an adhesive that dries clear. Prepare 2 large, 1 medium, and a few small flowers. Stamp another coordinating size sunflower using Peeled Paint ink onto olive cardstock and diecut, shape using Deluxe Flower Shaping kit and place one under each flower thus acting as the sepal under each flower.
Once, ready with all the elements, arrange a floral bouquet, and finish the card by adding sparkle to the flowers.
- Home on the Farm Paper Collection HCDP1-2120$24.99
- Barnyard Accents Die HCD1-7318$29.99
- Barnyard Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3927$19.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Classic Sunflower Die HCD1-753$29.99Discontinued)
- Classic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3626$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Swirly Accent Spray Die HCD1-7263$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Bright Tangelo RACP487$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99