Other Products: Nuvo Embellishment Mousse: Orange Blush, Persian Red, Powder Blue, Spring Green, Coral Calypso. Hot glue gun, Thin double sided 3D foam tape, Double sided tape, Sheena Douglas White Stamping Card, Foam inking tool, Fine string, Funnel tray, Ranger Venetian Rose
For more tips on creating with the Cottage Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/faBoB2s49RI.
For more ideas on creating with the Decorative Royale Square & Circle Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/tqmtn_TiVVw.
Instructions: This hinged tent fold card measures 6 1/4”x 6 1/4” (16cm 16cm) when completed. All the coloring is done with the mousse and water pen as water coloring.
Taking the white card make the card base to the above measurements. Find the background paper from the paper collection with the push bike and garden chair in it. Ink the edges of this paper with the Venetian Rose ink and inking tool. Taking the fancy die from the Eyelet Royale die set and the white card, die cut this twice. Bring color to both these die cuts with the Coral Calypso, when dry, apply glue then the glitter. When this is dry adhere to the card front. To cover the gap between the die cuts, adhere the birds on the branch, the flowers and leaves. Make the sentiment by cutting the tag out four times and adhere together. Color with the Aquamarine mousse, tie a bow with the string. Adhere to the card front under the flowers.
To make the flowers: Color the 11 larger petals with the Coral Calypso mousse, the 11 smaller petals with the Persian Red mousse. Bring shape to the petals by using the 3D Hydrangea mold and flower shaping tools. Adhere the petals together then adhere the micro beads to the petal centers. Make the birds by stamping and die cutting the birds on the branch three times. Apply color to all the birds and leaves. Cut one of these after the second bird and cut a second die cut before the second bird. Join these together so you have three birds on the branch. Fussy cut the birds and the wings and adhere in layers with a thin 3D foam tape. Apply the crystal lacquer to the birds and set aside to dry. When dry adhere across the card front. Build the border out by adding leaves and flowers from the extra branches from the fussy cut birds. (add shape to the leaves by using the shaping tools) Adhere the flowers on top of the hydrangeas on the branch in clusters.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203Special Price $17.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Die HCD1-7278$29.99
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Die HCD1-7279$29.99
- Eyelet Royale Die HCD1-7282$34.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Cottage Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2111$24.99
- 3D Hydrangea Shaping Mold HCFB1-489$29.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3900$19.99
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3901$19.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Pacific Teal Nuvo Mousse NU822$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00