Belly Banded Window
Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Die Cutting Machine, Paper Trimmer, Superfine White Heart Embossing Powder from Get Inspired, Floral Wires and Foam Dots.
For more tips on creating with the Window Scene cards & dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/LnM95GR92ao.
For more tips on creating with the Wild Aster Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/1mriCKqh-Ac.
Instructions: Click here to view more photos of this project. To create this belly band card, first choose papers from Window Scenes Paper Collection and cut the various round panels using Rounded Sunlight Window Die. Fold the circle die cuts into half and trim the folded edge using a paper trimmer to get 2 half rounds that can be easily used to cover all the round edges of Interlocking Fold Card. Neatly glue them all using an adhesive that dries clear.
For the belly band, nest last 2 dies from the Rounded Window Frame Die, one each from white cardstock and Luxe Gold Cardstock. Glue them together keeping gold one on top. Glue white circle cut using Eyelet Circle Die Set behind the ready gold doily. Cut a long strip from white cardstock measuring 1" by 12". Also, cut a long strip of designer paper measuring 3/4" by 12" and glue it on the white strip creating a delicate white border all around. Next, glue down one end of the strip to circle doily, hold tightly and press neatly on the card and crease it around 2 ends of the card and glue the second edge behind the circle doily.
For the flowers, Stamp multiple images of mixed florals from Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set on Deluxe flower shaping paper using Plum Archival Ink and cut them using their coordinating dies. Color the flowers using Cactus Flower Archival Ink and shape them using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Prepare 1 large,1 medium and 2-3 small flowers and complete them by adding prills in the centers. Also, prepare 2-3 pink buds by using the smallest flowers from the set and shaping them inwards and adding wired stamens. Stamp 3 leafy vines using Olive Green archival ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, color them using Leaf Green and cut them using it's coordinating die. Next, shape them using it's coordinating mold.
For tiny vellum lilacs, stamp the Lush Lilac stamp using Hero Arts White Pigment Ink on Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite cardstock, sprinkle superfine white heat embossing powder from Get Inspired and dust extras. Heat set them using heating tool and cut them using it's coordinating die. Shape the Lilacs using needle tool and press the centers. Add Tu Tu pink prills to the centers using an adhesive that dries clear.
Form a bouquet as shown and complete the card by adding a sentiment from the paper collection and crystal clear glitter to the flowers.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Tu Tu Pink Prills ANC811$5.99
- 6" x 6" Interlocking Fold Card - White HCCB1-483$10.99Out of stock
- Lush Lilac Die HCD1-7170$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Wild Aster Die HCD1-7257$29.99Out of stock
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99Out of stock
- Rounded Sunlight Window Die HCD1-7272$34.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Window Scenes Paper Collection HCDP1-2109$24.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Lush Lilac Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3816$19.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3887$19.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99