Other Products: Foam pads, hot glue, Balmy blue, mint macaron, just jade, rich razzleberry and merry merlot inks – stampin up! 7” square white card base
For more tips on creating with the Floral Shoppe Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/unrqvzpfu1U.
For more tips on creating with the Dazzling Dahlia Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/KIIpo2C9oDs.
Instructions: Cut a square of paper from the collection, slightly smaller than 7” square and adhere to the card base.
Cut a 6” square panel from the collection, and a 6.5” contrasting paper. Layer together and cut the centre square from the panel using the cut mat create die. Adhere to the card base using foam pads, Die cut the sentiment from the paper collection using the arrows die. Shape lightly and adhere to the card base as shown using dries clear adhesive.
Stamp the smallest dahlia 3 times using the merry merlot ink. Die cut and colour the centre using balmy blue ink. Colour the petals using rich razzleberry ink and add colour to the reverse of the petals. Place face down into the mold, spritz with water and run through the die cutting machine to shape, add a little further definition to the petals using the groove tools. Poke a large hole into the centre of each set of petals and thread through 10 medium stamens and 1 large stamen, secure with hot glue and cut off the excess stamen wires.
Stamp 3 leaves from the floral urn stamp set, using just jade ink onto flower shaping paper. Diecut. Colour leaves and reverse using mint macaron, and shape using the flower shaping tools.
Stamp the large and 2 smaller flower buds from the floral shoppe fillers onto flower shaping paper using the merry merlot ink. Die cut and colour using daubers using just jade and rich razzleberry inks, shape using the flower shaping tools.
Stamp the large filler florals onto the top of paper 4A, using the merry merlot ink. Die cut and shape using the flower shaping tools.
Stamp the final filler from the floral shoppe using mint macaron onto the flower shaping paper, diecut. Colour using balmy blue ink for the flower and colour the green using mint macaron. Shape using the flower shaping tools
Position all the elements and secure into place using a mixture of dries clear and hot glue. Add a little dries clear adhesive to the filler florals and sprinkle lightly with glitter, remove excess.
- Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3931$19.99
- Large Floral Urn Die HCD1-7329$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Paper Collection HCDP1-2122$24.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3928$19.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Die HCD1-7323$29.99
- 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold HCFB1-494$29.99
- Rose Hip Stamens - Large HCS1-490$19.99
- Arrows and Banner Die HCD1-7204$29.99
- Cut Mat Create 2A Die HCD2-751$34.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-2$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Discontinued)
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99