Beauty in Bloom
Other Products: White cardstock, green cardstock, Copic Markers: YG03, YG17, YG23, London Fog Mementos Ink, Foam sheet (Fun Foam), Orange rhinestone.
Instructions: Card size: 4 3/4 x 6 3/4". See video (5 x 7 Decorative Dies) for making a shaped card. Make the card with heavy white cardstock. Cut another front of white and of light purple decorative paper then glue both to card front. Cut the decorative pieces of the Elaborate Ovals die out of silver. Use foam to pop up the first large silver die onto card front. Cut the pretty eyelet tag from Album Tags out of white and the inner one out of purple, cut out of foam sheet as well to pop up. Glue the foam under the tags then glue to center of card. Glue the smaller silver decorative oval to the tags.
Stamp the sentiment with Deep Purple onto light purple decorative paper, die cut with small oval and die cut a mat with a slightly larger oval out of white. Glue the ovals with sentiment to silver decorative oval in the center of card.
Stamp the bottom half of the small daffodil using Deep Purple 2 times (including butterflies), sponge with same inside and out, die cut and form so that it forms a cup with stamped side out to make a crocus. Use the Petunia small to make a sepal for flower base. Stamp the leaves from the Urn stamp set using London Fog and color with Copics in greens for crocus. Glue them all together and add (die orange) stamen. Glue 2 butterflies together folding the wings up of the top butterfly. Add an orange rhinestone for the head.
Stamp 2 Hyacinth (small) using London Fog and then color leaves and sponge Hyacinth. Stamp about 15 for each Hyacinth, of the small flowers to be glued onto the Hyacinth using Deep Purple. Sponge both sides with a combo of Deep Purple and of Majestic Violet. Mold in the shaping mold. Use a hot glue gun to attach small flowers to each Hyacinth. Add green Prills to the center of each small flower.
Glue the Hyacinth at the bottom of card so that leaves are even with the bottom point of card base (this helps it to stand straight when on display, I also added a square piece of white cardstock under leaves to help with that). On top of the Hyacinth at the center bottom, glue the crocus with leaves making sure to keep everything one level at the bottom. Glitter the flowers and glitter the card base randomly as well using a sponge with glue. See Emma Lou’s videos (any of the latest flower making videos) for this method of glittering.
- Spring Daffodil Die HCD1-7344$29.99
- Fragrant Hyacinth Die HCD1-7345$29.99
- Spring Daffodil Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3946$19.99
- Fragrant Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3947$19.99
- Spring Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2125$24.99
- 3D Daffodil Shaping Mold HCFB1-496$29.99
- 3D Hyacinth Shaping Mold HCFB1-497$29.99
- Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3931$19.99
- Large Floral Urn Die HCD1-7329$29.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Elaborate Oval Frames Die HCD2-7309$34.99
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99
- Small Classic Petunia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3785$19.99
- Small Classic Petunia Die HCD1-7139$29.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Bright Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-458-2$9.99
- Pastel Pollen Stamens - Medium HCS1-485$19.99
- Ribbit Prills ANC825$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99