Beautiful Garden Gate
Cut Deluxe Flower Shaping paper to 4 1/4 x 11" size, score and fold at 5 1/2" to create card base. Cut largest plain oval of the Eyelet Oval and Basics Small Die from center of card base. Cut the top right 6 x 6" panel from sheet 9A of the Hollyhock Garden Paper Collection to 4 1/16 x 5 6/16" size. Diecut a coordinating oval from the card panel. Sponge the edges of panel with Garden Patina ink and attach onto card base.
Stamp the three small hollyhocks from HCPC-31001 Hollyhock Fence Cling Stamp Set in a two tone of Magenta Hue and Mulberry ink for the blooms and Fern Green ink for the leaves onto Deluxe Flower Shaping cardstock. Stamp the fence 2x from the same stamp set in VersaColor White ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping cardstock, sprinkle with Aged Ivory embossing powder and heat set. Stamp the smallest size of hollyhock petals from HCPC-3999 Hollyhock Petals & Leaves Cling Stamp Set in VersaColor White ink onto cream cardstock, sprinkle with Aged Ivory embossing powder and heat set. Clean the hollyhock petal stamp. Ink petal stamp again, this time in a combination of Magenta Hue and Mulberry ink onto the cream cardstock. Stamp the small hollyhock leaf in Fern Green ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping cardstock. Die cut all the images with coordinating dies. Pair the eyelet oval and largest plain oval from Eyelet Oval and Basics Small Die, and diecut the oval 2x from Deluxe Flower Shaping cardstock. Ink the ‘For my Friend’ in Mulberry, stamp off on scrap paper, then stamp in Magenta Hue, stamp off and again and then stamp through oval opening to inside of card.
Sponge the outer edges of one of the ovals with white ink, sprinkle with Aged Ivory embossing powder and heat set. Ink the inside edges of oval with Pink Peony ink. Attach this oval on top of the other and then attach around oval opening of card. Adhere two of the fences on top of the other two to create a sturdier fence. Lightly sponge the white fence with Garden Patina ink. Attach the fence through the opening of oval as shown. Sponge inside of card base oval with Pink Peony ink. Sponge the hollyhock image blooms with Pink Peony ink. Sponge the leaves with Vivid Chartreuse ink and a touch of Fern Green. Sponge the small hollyhock leaf with the same.
You’ll need 2 burgundy and 2 small white hollyhock petals. Sponge all the petals with Pink Peony ink in a circular pattern from center to almost out to the edge. Repeat using the Mulberry and then lastly the Vibrant Fuchsia. Use the Hollyhock Shaping Mold to shape the petals and small leaf. Use the Deluxe Flower shaping stylus to finish shaping the petals, leaf and rest of hollyhock images. Add a light touch of Vivid Chartreuse and Sunflower to the pollen stamens. Use a wire cutter to cut off 1/4" sections of the pollen. Attach these onto the petals and attach with hot glue. Attach the hollyhocks in front of fence as shown with hot glue. Attach the hollyhock petals as shown. Cut the small hollyhock leaf in half and attach as shown.
To add some more sparkle, apply the Dries Clear glue onto a yellow sponge, dab over card and sprinkle with Crystal Clear as desired.
Other Products: Cream Cardstock, Wire Cutter, Dimensional Adhesive, Hot Glue, Hot Glue Gun, Funnel Tray, Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Diecutting Machine
- Hollyhock Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2143$24.99
- Hollyhock Petals & Leaves Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3999$19.99Out of stock
- Hollyhock Petals & Leaves Die HCD1-7417$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Hollyhock Shaping Mold HCFB1-5012$29.99
- Hollyhock Fence Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31001$19.99
- Hollyhock Fence Die HCD1-7419$29.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Pastel Pollen Stamens - Medium HCS1-485$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Mulberry RACP994$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Garden Patina RACP992$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Embossing Enamel - Aged Ivory FREG030$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99