Beautiful Day in the Country
Other Products: Watercolor markers, white cardstock, silver cardstock
For more tips on creating with the Home on the Farm Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/zJQQ7iljUw8.
Instructions: Cut white card base and fold with dimensions of 7 1/4" x 5 1/4". From the paper collection, die cut a rectangle using Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die HCD2-7189 with approximate dimensions of 7" x 5" and 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" and glue. From silver paper, cut the largest frame from the HCD1-776 Eyelet Oval Die set and adhere in the center of the base. From the same set, cut an oval frame from the paper collection and glue it.
Stamp images from the HCPC-3927 Barnyard Accents and HCPC -3925 Home on the Farm. Colour with watercolor markers and die cut using the coordinating die. Cover the flowers with glue and Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear.
Cut out the sentiment from the HCDP1-2111Cottage Garden Collection paper collection and glue.
Adhere everything as pictured.
- Barnyard Accents Die HCD1-7318$29.99
- Home on the Farm Die HCD1-7316$29.99Out of stock
- Home on the Farm Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3925$19.99Out of stock
- Barnyard Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3927$19.99Out of stock
- Home on the Farm Paper Collection HCDP1-2120$24.99
- Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die HCD2-7189$34.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Oval Die HCD1-776$29.99Out of stock
- Cottage Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2111$24.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99