You Are So Beau-Tea-Ful
Other Products: 7 inch square card blank, white card, Hot glue gun, foam pads, water brush
For more tips on creating with the Tea Time Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/4bjPeZW_oT8.
Instructions: Cover a 7 inch square card blank with pretty paper from the Tea- Time Collection Paper Pad, leaving a small gap around the edges. Cut out a matching 6 x 6 inch panel. Mat this panel onto white card 6 1/4 inches square. Mat this onto a 6 1/2 inch square of pink paper from the paper pad, adhere to the front of the card.
Die cut the Rounded Window Frame Die from white card. Cut out a 4 inch circle in pink paper from the paper pad, adhere the doily to the pink circle. Adhere to the right front of the card.
Stamp onto pretty paper from the paper pad, the large Tea Pot from the Special Tea Pot Cling Stamp Set using Sweet Plum Ink, twice. Color in some of the details with Sweet Plum Ink and the daubers. Or use a water brush with the ink. Die cut with the coordinating die. Die cut the label from the second teapot. Using a sentiment stamp from the Special Tea Pot Cling Stamp Set, stamp the sentiment in the center of the label. Adhere the label to the front of the teapot with foam pads.
Stamp onto Heartfelt Flower Shaping Paper with Sweet Plum Ink, the flower sprays from the Elegant Teapot and Florals Cling Stamp Set, twice. Color in with Sweet Plum Ink and the daubers or water brush. Die cut with the co ordinating dies. Adhere the large floral spray around the middle of the large teapot, cut off the excess from the back.
Adhere the large teapot to the front of the card. Adhere the small floral spray to the left side of the label. Adhere the piece you cut from the large floral spray to the other side of the label. Adhere the second large floral spray to the doily and tuck underneath the teapot.
Stamp with Sweet Plum Ink the spoon, one of the large teacups and the mini cups from the My Cup of Tea Cling Stamp Set. Color in with Sweet Plum Ink and the daubers or water brush and ink. Die cut with the coordinating dies. Adhere the large teacup and one of the mini teacups with foam pads. Adhere the spoon.
Stamp onto Heartfelt Flower Shaping Paper, Purr-fect Posies blooms from the Purr-fect Posies Cling Stamp Set, using Sweet Plum Ink. Color in with the same ink and the daubers or water brush and ink. Die cut with the coordinating dies. Add all the blooms into the Flower Shaping Mold, lightly spritz with water and run through a die cutting machine. When dry, tap out and leave to dry. When dry shape with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit if needed. Using hot glue, adhere the small and medium blooms to the card.
Using dries clear glue, add glue wherever you would like to put glitter. Use a sponge or brush to adhere the glue. Add lots of glitter. When dry add Heart of Gold Prills to the flower centers. All done.
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Sweet Plum TSMP506$7.99Out of stock
- Heart of Gold Prills ANC804$5.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475Special Price $20.00 Regular Price $39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449Special Price $7.50 Regular Price $14.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271Discontinued)
- Purr-fect Posies Die HCD1-7238Discontinued)
- Purr-fect Posies Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3874Discontinued)
- 3D Purr-fect Posies Shaping Mold HCFB1-476Special Price $6.00 Regular Price $29.99
- My Cup of Tea Die HCD1-7287Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $29.99Out of stock
- My Cup of Tea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3904Discontinued)
- Elegant Teapot & Florals Die HCD1-7288Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $29.99Out of stock
- Elegant Teapot & Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3905Discontinued)
- Special Teapot Die HCD1-7286Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $29.99Out of stock
- Special Teapot Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3903Discontinued)
- Tea Time Paper Collection HCDP1-2112Discontinued)