Other Products: Die cutting machine Cut’n’boss, heatgun, cheesecloth, Gutermann sewing thread, water mister, hot glue gun, hot glue, scissors, sequins, ribbon, Tim Holtz stencil burlap, Modeling paste liquitex, art stone finnabair prima, Color bloom spray soft teal, white gesso liquitex, prima rim frost lace, sea shell, nuvo embellishment mousse cosmic brown ans pacific teal, memory hardware pearl, distress ink wild honey, stampin’pad Bermuda bay
For more ideas on creating with the Decorative Royale Square & Circle Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/tqmtn_TiVVw.
For more tips on creating with the Oakberry Lane collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/HirfUN8NEYY.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: The finished layout measures 12 inches by 12 inches. With the Hydra sponge, add white gesso on the diagonal of the page. With a burlap stencil add modeling paste to give dimension to your background over the gesso, also in diagonal of the page. Put cheesecloth all over it.
Die cut the second larger die from the HCD2-7306 Decorative Circle Frames Die twice in deluxe flowers shaping paper and glue them together. With 3D foam, glue your picture in the center of the layout. Cut it in two parts. Paste one part of the decorative circle under the left corner of your picture, and one under the right corner.
Make the 4 largest flowers from Oakberry lane collection. Stamp using Bermuda bay ink onto white flower shaping paper, colour the centre and shade the rest of the flower using the same color. Diecut with the coordinating die. Place face down into the flower shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. When dry, give further shape with Deluxe flower shaping kit tools. Poke a hole in the centre of the flowers and add stamens, secure with hot glue. Make 4 medium and 6 small flowers the same way with the distress ink Wild Honey.
Stamp tall grass with the Bermuda bay ink and die cut. Glue your flowers on the diagonal of your page. Add the grass and seashells all around it. Also add pearls and sewing thread.
Color art stone with color bloom spray soft teal. When dry, put glue on the page and add over it the little stones.
Diecut a sentiment from paper. Glue it on a slightly larger paper with a contrasting color. Add it to your page with 3D foam.
- Sea Breeze Paper Collection HCDP1-2107$24.99Discontinued)
- A Day at Sea Die HCD1-7266$29.99Discontinued)
- A Day at Sea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3892$19.99Discontinued)
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-2$9.99
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99
- 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold HCFB1-469$29.99Discontinued)
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99Discontinued)
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00Out of stock
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99