Be Mine, Valentine
Create a Slim Line card by cutting a piece of white card stock 9 x 9 1/2, fold on the 9” side making the card base 4 1/2 x 9 1/2”. Lay a piece of the Friendship Rose paper (4A) on top slightly smaller.
Cut out 2 of the Decorative Hearts die #2 & #3. Glitter the larger one, adhere one on each side of the card. Emboss the smaller heart from the center, add dimensional foam squares to the back and adhere to the center of the hearts.
Stamp the Friendship Rose Heart on white with black ink, color with Prisma Color pencils 912 & 920. Cut out with the coordinating die. Cut 3 more and adhere together Stamp the sentiment in the center, place small foam dots on the back of the colored one and adhere on top of the others. Place foam dots on the back and adhere to the center of the card as shown.
Other Products: Paper trimmer, Die cut machine, Prisma Color pencils, small foam dots, square foam dots, embossing folder,
- Friendship Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2145$24.99
- Friendship Rose Heart Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31005$19.99
- Friendship Rose Heart Die HCD1-7428$29.99Out of stock
- Decorative Heart Die HCD2-7430$34.99Out of stock
- Friendship Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31007$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99