Baby, It's Cold Outside
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Other Products: Prima distressing tool, Versamark Ink, WOW clear embossing powder, pearls, Alcohol markers in various colors, silver, green and red cardstock.
For more tips on creating with the Merry and Bright collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/6bgO6epBuBI.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorialat https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Stamp the image from Merry Little Christmas Cling Stamp Set on a piece of silver cardstock using Jet Black StazOn Ink and die cut it using the die from Cut Mat Create 2A Die. Take the Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad and drag its edge lightly in a top to bottom motion and then rotate the die cut and repeat. This step will create black streaks. Now let it dry and then repeat the same step using Versamark Ink and then heat emboss it using WOW clear embossing powder and Heat It Craft Tool. Color in the image using various alcohol makers of your choice.
Die cut a piece of Black cardstock using the die from Cut Mat Create 2B Die and adhere the silver piece we made in the previous step on this diecut.
Cut 3 pieces of 1 1/2" x 6 3/4" pattern paper from Merry and Bright Paper Collection and distress the edges using Prima distressing tool. Adhere these to a 5" x 7" white card base keeping equal distance between them.
Die cut 2 pieces of white cardstock using the dies from Arianna Lace Die and the Festive Holiday Die. Stamp the leaves from the Snowy Pine Village Cling Stamp Set using Library Green Archival Ink on a piece of green cardstock. Die cut them using matching dies from Snowy Pine Village Die.
Stamp the poinsettias from Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Stamp Set on a piece of red cardstock using Jet Black Archival Ink. Stamp the leaves from the same stamp set using Library Green Archival Ink on a piece of green cardstock. Die cut them using matching dies from Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Die. Add shading to the poinsettias and leaves using Stack and Store Daubers, Red Geranium and Library Green Archival Inks. Shape them using 3D Poinsettia Shaping Mold and Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Add a little Go Man Go Prills from Bright Ideas set.
Arrange and adhere all the elements on the card front as shown. Use Darice Adhesive Foam Strips to adhere the stamped image on top of the die cuts. Add 3 big drops of Silver Lining Nuvo Crystal Drops on top right and bottom left corner of the card as shown. Add a few pearls to the die cut to add finishing touch.
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Bright Ideas Prills - 12 Pack ANC852$65.98
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99Out of stock
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Jet Black TSSZ31$9.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Silver Lining NU655$3.99Out of stock
- 3D Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-463$29.99
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3822$19.99
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Die HCD1-7176$29.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Paper Pack of 10 - Black HCPP1-438-1$6.99
- 12 x 12 Cardstock Pack of 25 - White HCPP3-452$12.99Discontinued)
- Festive Holiday Die HCD1-7146Special Price $23.99 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Arianna Lace Die HCD1-747Special Price $23.99 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Cut Mat Create 2B Die HCD2-752$34.99
- Cut Mat Create 2A Die HCD2-751$34.99
- Snowy Pine Village Die HCD1-7195$29.99
- Snowy Pine Village Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3837$19.99Discontinued)
- Merry Little Christmas Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3836$19.99Discontinued)
- Merry and Bright Paper Collection HCDP1-293$24.99Discontinued)