Baby Girl Pop-Up
Other Products: Bow, scissors/trimmer, distress oxide ink pink, versafine onyx/grey, clear embossing powder, pink gel pen for rosy cheeks, corner punch, craft knife, pencil, ruler
For more tips on creating with the Tender Moments Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FZhOcxh4kgY.
For more tips on creating with the tags & sentiments, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/eAfLuNkRda4.
Instructions: Using a pre-made 8” card base, use a pencil and ruler to mark sections from the crease line to form pop ups BABY GIRL. From each side of the score line (centre of the card base) draw a vertical line (top to bottom) 1 1/2” wide. Then horizontally draw a pencil line from the top 1/2”, then a pencil line 1 1/2”, then a pencil line 1/4”, then repeat, 1 1/2”, 1/4” and so on until you have completed the full length of the card. There should be a gap 1/2” at the top and bottom (photos on my blog to help). If your card base is slightly under 8” this is fine as long as the pop ups and gaps between remain the same size, you can adjust the top and bottom gaps.
Using a kraft knife cut along adjacent squares to the score line and burnish with a bone folder valley, mountain, valley, mountain and so on. This has now created the popups for BABY GIRL.
Die-cut in white cardstock 2x Rounded Windows one smaller than the other and 2x Eyelet Heart Infused Border. Die-cut 2x Decorative Strips from Ticket and Tags cut in half vertically and line up the eyelets and adhere together at 4” long. Mat with Tender Moments Paper Collection strips. Die-cut a printed tag from Tender Moments Paper Collection using Ticket and Tags Die.
Cut the back section of the card base in half or fold back as before for the front of the card base.
Ink the card base with pink distress oxide where exposed. Use a paper trimmer to cut Tender Moments Paper Collection and mat and layer onto each panel. Adhere white squares 1 1/4” and round corners with a punch, ink edges in Archival Sky Blue. Adhere Eyelet Heart Infused Borders either side of the pop ups. Adhere Rounded Window Frame to the front of the card on dots and tuck in flowers. Adhere Decorative Strip above and below Rounded Window frame and pre-printed tag using Ticket and Tags Die to the back panel on dots.
Stamp Welcome Baby, Baby’s Friend and Baby’s Air Balloon images in versafine and clear heat emboss. Color with Zig Clean Color Markers. Die-cut with co-ordinating die sets and trim out individual letters B A B Y G I R L with scissors. Trim off the basket from the balloon. Stamp out WELCOME from Welcome Baby Cling Stamp set onto a Basket Banner die-cut and adhere onto the basket. Adhere a little piggy to the basket and attach a bow to the bottom using hot glue. Shape the basket to form a dome and adhere onto the Rounded Window Frame.
- Tender Moments Creative Essentials HCCE1-661Special Price $67.00 Regular Price $74.97Out of stock
- Welcome Baby Die HCD1-7300$29.99
- Baby's Friends Die HCD1-7301$29.99Out of stock
- Welcome Baby Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3915$19.99
- Baby's Friends Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3916$19.99Out of stock
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99Out of stock
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Sweetheart Borders Die HCD1-7161$29.99Discontinued)
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Cut 'N' Boss Limited Edition CW-CNB-WD1$299.99Discontinued)
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sky Blue RACP656$8.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99