Baby Girl Easel
Baby Girl Easel
Other Products: Hot glue gun, hot glue, paper trimmer, scissors, die cutting machine, Versa Color ink 20 Turquoise, 186 Laurent Leaf, 15 Magenta, Distress Ink Peeled paint, Promarkers, cristals
For more tips on creating with the Tender Moments Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FZhOcxh4kgY.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Click here to view another photo of this project. Cut a piece of white cardstock 11 x 5.5", score at 5 1/2” and 8 1/4” along the long side and fold to create an easel card. Cut a piece of white cardstock 5.5 x 5.5" and attach it to the front panel. Cut two pieces of blue patterned paper from the Tender Moments paper to 2 3/4 x 5 1/4" size. Cut a piece of blue patterned paper from the Tender Moments paper to 2 3/4 x 5 1/4" size. Attach all pieces onto the cardstock panels as shown. Cut out a 4 3/4" circle of the white cardstock and 4 1/2" circle from the Tender Moments paper. Use dimensional adhesive to attach it in the center of the top panel.
Stamp the pig and the elephant from Baby`s Friends Cling Stamp Set in Jet Black ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and diecut with coordinating die. Stamp inscriptions from Welcome Baby Cling Stamp Set in Jet Black ink onto same cardstock and diecut with coordinating die. Stamp blossoms from Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set in Turquoise ink onto same cardstock and diecut with coordinating die. To make this card you`ll need 3 large blossoms, 4 medium blossoms and 9 small blossoms. You`ll also need 3 branches from Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set and 7 leaves from Oakberry Lane Blossoms. Stamp them in Leaf Green ink and cut out with coordinating dies. Use the Stack and Store daubers to color all flowers and leaves. For flowers use Laurent Leaf and Magenta ink, for leaves use Distress Ink Peeled paint and Leaf Green ink. For animals and inscriptions use markers or watercolor pencils. Shape the flowers and leaves using their coordinating shaping molds. Use the Deluxe Flower Shaping stylus to add more dimension to blossom. Take some white small rock candy stamens and ink their ends with Magenta ink. Thread stamens through the centers of blossoms and attach with hot glue, trimming off the excess string. Use dimensional adhesive and hot glue to attach animals, inscriptions, blossoms and leaves onto card as pictured.
To add that extra sparkle, use the Dries Clear glue along with Crystal Clear glitter over flowers and stamped inscriptions.
Decorate card with a few small self-adhesive crystals.
- Baby's Friends Die HCD1-7301$29.99Out of stock
- Welcome Baby Die HCD1-7300$29.99
- Welcome Baby Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3915$19.99
- Baby's Friends Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3916$19.99Out of stock
- Tender Moments Paper Collection HCDP1-2116$24.99
- 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold HCFB1-469$29.99Discontinued)
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99