Baby Boy Shaker Card
Other Products: White cardstock, paper trimmer, die cutting machine, Wisteria glitter, foam adhesive and foam adhesive strips
For more tips on creating with the Tender Moments Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FZhOcxh4kgY.
For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Frame Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.
Instructions: Cut white cardstock to 7 1/2 x 10”. Score and fold at 5”. Diecut card base using the Elaborate ovals outline die, place the die slightly above the fold line, as to leave the fold intact. Diecut paper from paper collection using same die and adhere onto card base. From white cardstock, diecut the decorative Elaborate Ovals. Apply glue onto sponge, and randomly dab glue on diecut, sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear and tap off. Adhere this onto card base.
Stamp Hot Air Balloon x2, piglet and koala onto white cardstock using Espresso Truffle ink and die cut. Color the balloons with Teal Zeal, Cantaloupe, New Sprout, and Lulu Lavender then the basket with Desert Sand and Potter’s Clay. On each hot air balloon, diecut a circle, one slightly smaller than the other. On the balloon with the smaller circle, also diecut the small banner in the basket, then adhere clear cardstock on the back of the circle opening, trim clear cardstock if needed. Take the largest round circle piece and apply glitter as desired. Once dry, apply a continuous strip of foam adhesive all the way around the top outside of the circle, insert a small amount of prills, then align and adhere the hot air balloon with the clear cardstock on top of this. Adhere the hot air balloon with the larger opening on top of this shaker with foam adhesive, allow a space on either side for a banner to slide through. Take the small banner diecut from basket, stamp the sentiment in Teal Zeal ink, then color with same ink, and adhere onto basket with foam adhesive.
On white cardstock stamp Congratulations with Teal Zeal ink, and diecut with banner from Arrows and Banners Die set. Ink edges using dauber and Cantaloupe ink. Give the banner a slight shape by wrapping around stylus handle. Insert banner beneath the top balloon layer and adhere. Use Fantastix to add color in the smaller details of piglet and koala bear. Add Desert Sand to cheeks, hooves, and snout of piglet. Then use dauber to color rest of piglet with Lulu Lavender. On koala, add Lulu Lavender with Fantastix onto cheeks, and ears, then use dauber to add a soft touch of Tuxedo Black onto rest of koala bear. Finally use Fantastix to add New Sprout and Teal Zeal onto foliage and florals on animals. Tuck animals in basket as shown and adhere. Add Wisteria glitter onto card as desired, allow to dry.
- Baby's Air Balloon Die HCD1-7299$29.99
- Welcome Baby Die HCD1-7300$29.99
- Baby's Friends Die HCD1-7301$29.99
- Welcome Baby Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3915$19.99
- Baby's Friends Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3916$19.99
- Baby's Air Balloon Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3914$19.99
- Tender Moments Paper Collection HCDP1-2116$24.99
- Elaborate Oval Frames Die HCD2-7309$34.99
- Arrows and Banner Die HCD1-7204$29.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cantaloupe TSMP103$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Espresso Truffle TSMP808$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - New Sprout TSMP704$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Lulu Lavender TSMP504$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Desert Sand TSMP804$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Teal Zeal TSMP602$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Potter's Clay TSMP801$7.99
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99
- Fantastix Blending Tool 247027$4.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00