Autumn Shadow Box
Other Products: Paper Trimmer, Diecutting Machine, White Cardstock, Black Caredstock, Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Markers, Distress Oxide Ink, Black Soot, Dimensional squares, Funnel Tray, Hot Glue Gun, Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray - Sparkle
Instructions: Card size is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2”. Score and fold 8 1/2 x 11” black cardstock at 5 1/2” on the long side to create tent fold card base. Cut pieces of the Countryside Cottage Paper collection, sheet 4A, to size 7 3/8 x 5 3/8”, ink the edges with Black Soot ink and adhere the piece the cottage to the inside of the card and the other piece to the card front.
Create a 5 x 5” shadow box. Score a 7 x 11 1/2” piece of black cardstock on the short side at 1/2”, 1”, 6” and 6 1/2”. Score the long side at 1/2”, 1”, 6” and 6 1/2”. Trim the right top and bottom score lines off up to the first vertical score line, using scissors to cut tabs. (See sample on my blog.) Use the Cut Mat Create Die to cut the aperture in the front of the box. Cut paper from the paper collection sheet 4A x2 4 7/8 x 4 7 /8”, x4 3/8 x 4 7/8” and ink the edges with Distress Oxide Black Soot ink. Use the Cut Mat Create 2A die to cut the aperture in one of the 4 7/8 x 4 7/8” pieces for the front of the shadow box. Adhere the papers to the box using dries clear adhesive prior to assembling. Cut one of the scenes from the 6 x 6” card panels from the paper collection and adhere to the inside the box. Finish folding at all score lines and adhere to form the shadow box. Adhere the shadow box to the right side of the card base using dries clear adhesive.
Stamp the cottage and shrubs from the Countryside Cottage Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink, color using alcohol markers and diecut using coordinating dies. Stamp all the images from Countryside Autumn ‘scapes Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink, color using alcohol markers and diecut using coordinating dies. Stamp the grass image x6 from the Cottage Summer 'scapes Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink, color using alcohol markers and diecut using coordinating dies. Stamp the fence from Barnyard Accents Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink, color using alcohol markers and diecut using coordinating dies. Cut an additional plain white diecut for all the images except the grass and leaves and adhere to the backs of the images for stability.
Adhere all images to the card front as shown using dimensional squares and hot glue.
- Countryside Cottage Die HCD1-7332$29.99
- Countryside Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3938$19.99
- Countryside Autumn 'scapes Die HCD1-7335$29.99
- Countryside Autumn 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3941$19.99
- Cottage Summer 'scapes Die HCD1-7334$29.99
- Cottage Summer 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3940$19.99
- Countryside Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2123$24.99
- Barnyard Accents Die HCD1-7318$29.99
- Barnyard Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3927$19.99
- Cut Mat Create 2A Die HCD2-751$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99Out of stock
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99