My finished card size is 6 x 6". Make card base using Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Cut a piece of orange cardstock just a bit smaller and glue to card front. I distressed the edges so they would curl a bit. Cut a piece of Sheet 11B of the paper collection just a bit smaller than the orange cardstock. I adhered this to the card front using dimensional tape.
Using white cardstock, die cut the Simply Elegant Centerpiece die. I used a Hydra Sponge and Designer dries clear glue to add Crystal Clear glitter to the die cut piece. Set aside to dry. Once dry glue it to the card front. I shifted this die cut off center just a bit because I plan to add flowers and leaves down the side and I wanted as much of this beautiful die cut to show as possible.
Stamp the flower petals using Dandelion ink and stamp a few using Fern Green. The green petals will be used to make the Sunflower buds. Stamp leaves using Fern Green. Color green petals and leaves with Leaf Green and highlight with Olive. Color the yellow Sunflower petals using Dandelion, Sunflower, Cantaloupe and Rhubarb Stalk. I used the Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper for the flowers and leaves. Use coordinating dies to cut out the flowers and leaves. Lay onto the mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine. Turn everything out onto the desk to dry. Once dry, glue two petals together to make the Sunflowers. I used the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to add more dimension and shaping to the green petals and then used hot glue to secure the shape. Add glitter to the flower petals using Hydra Sponges and Dries Clear Adhesive and allow to dry. Now you can add the homemade Sunflower Center product to the flowers. Allow to dry. Once everything is dry decide on placement and glue down.
Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Sheet 1B of the paper collection using Olive ink and cut out using the decorative center piece of the die set. Adhere to the center of the Centerpiece die using dimensional tape. I was able to slip it behind the flowers and leaves I had already glued down. You might want to add this before you secure your flowers.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, Orange Cardstock, White Cardstock, Dandelion Memento Ink, Hot Glue Gun, Homemade Sunflower Center Product
- Simply Elegant Centerpiece Die HCD1-7370$29.99Out of stock
- Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection HCDP1-2131$24.99
- Rustic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3962$19.99Out of stock
- Rustic Sunflower Die HCD1-7364$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Rustic Sunflower Shaping Mold HCFB1-5009$29.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cantaloupe TSMP103$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rhubarb Stalk TSMP301$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99