Use white cardstock to make a 4 x 5.75" base when folded. Prepare a watercolor background by mixing yellow and orange. Trim to size less than base approximately 3.75" x 5.5". Glue to the base.
Trim the 3.25" x 3.75" rectangle from the orange diamond 7B sheet of the Home of farm Collection. Place in the center of the base. From the checkered sheet 4B of the same collection, cut an even smaller rectangle measuring 2.5" x 3.75". Glue to the previous one.
From the gold cardstock, cut out the oval and patterned frame that is included in the HCD2-7307 Royal Elegance Frames Die.
On white paper, stamp the leaf images from the HCPC-3939 Cottage Tree 'scapes stamp set 3 times using Jet Black ink. Cut with the coordinating dies.
Stamp the sunflower and pumpkin images from the HCPC-3941 Countryside Autumn 'scapes stamp set. Use Archival Ink-Bright Tangelo for pumpkins and Distress Ink-Rusty Hinge for sunflower. Cut with matching dies. Paint the cut images with watercolor paints using yellow, orange, green and a little brown.
Create a layered composition as shown. For the sunflower and pumpkin image, use recycled cardboard underneath for dimension.
Other Products: cutting machine, paper trimmer, watercolor paints, brush, paper 120g, Distress Ink- Rusty Hinge
- Countryside Autumn 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3941$19.99
- Cottage Tree 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3939$19.99
- Countryside Autumn 'scapes Die HCD1-7335$29.99
- Cottage Tree 'scapes Die HCD1-7333$29.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Home on the Farm Paper Collection HCDP1-2120$24.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Bright Tangelo RACP487$8.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99