As Free as the Ocean
As Free as the Ocean
Other Products: Versamark Stamp pad, Embossing powder WoW! Opaque Bright White, Liquitex modeling paste, Cuts2luv’s flair, Clear Gesso, White Gesso, Creative embellishments’s chipboard, Die cutting machine, cheesecloth, Gutermann sewing thread, water mister, hot glue gun, hot glue, scissors, Spray Heidi swap teal, spray dylusion lemon zest, Spray Adirondack stream, stickers Les Creations Edith Cloutier, Funnel Tray
For more tips on creating with the Purr-fect Posies collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/88KR6a5RRmg.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Click here to view a larger photo of this project. Take a turquoise 12 x 12” sheet from the Sea Breeze Collection and cut it to 4 inches. You can lightly trim the edge of these with a tool designed for this purpose or simply the blade of a scissor. Glue the 4 x 12” paper on another 12x 12 sheet, yellow this time. Start by applying a little clear gesso on your sheet to protect it because you want to work on your background with ink. Make droplets of turquoise and yellow ink by shaking a brush gorged with ink over the sheet. Do the same thing with white gesso. Take the stamp from the Elements of home set, and stamp randomly little parts of flowers on your background with teal and yellow ink. Use a stencil and modeling paste to make little flowers on your paper. Your background is ready.
Stamp the Purr-fect Posies flowers with versamark stamp pad on white card stock. Emboss with the white powder and color with the yellow and Persian green Zig pen. Cut with the coordinate die. Shape the flowers by using the 3D purr-fect posies Shaping Mold and give further shape with Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit tools. Add stamens in the center of the flowers.
Die cut a paper lace in a white cardstock with the die from the album tag and accents and glue in between the 2 layers of your papers. In the center of your layout, put a cheesecloth. Over it, add yellow and turquoise sewing thread. Paint a chipboard with white paint and then color it with Persian turquoise zig pen. Place this chipboard over the cheesecloth. Put your picture over the chipboard. Arrange the flowers on each side of your picture by using clear glue.
At the bottom of the chipboard, also add 3 littles flowers. Add a flair through your flowers for the final touch.
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99Out of stock
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99Out of stock
- Purr-fect Posies Die HCD1-7238$29.99Discontinued)
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Sea Breeze Paper Collection HCDP1-2107$24.99Discontinued)
- 3D Purr-fect Posies Shaping Mold HCFB1-476$29.99
- Purr-fect Posies Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3874$19.99Discontinued)
- Elements of Home Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3880$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-2$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal RACP500$8.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99Out of stock
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99Out of stock
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99