Art Foam Slimline
My finished card Measures 3 3/4” x 8 3/4”. Cut a piece of white cardstock 7 1/2" x 8 3/4” and score at 3 3/4 “. Cut a piece of pink cardstock 1/4" smaller than the card and edge with Magenta Hue ink. Glue to card front. I cut a piece of green paper from the Wild Rose Paper collection 1/4" smaller than the white layer and glued it down.
Die cut the Lattice Flourish Gateway die and cut it down to fit the card front. It will serve as a fence. Cut the scalloped piece of the Ticket and Tags Dies using a dark pink piece of the paper collection. Stamp the sentiment using Magenta Hue onto a piece of white cardstock and use the plain piece of the Ticket and Tags dies to die cut it. Glue it to the scalloped piece and cut off one end of the die cuts. Glue down the fence piece with the sentiment piece under the edge.
Stamp the Large and Small Wild Rose flower petals onto the Art Foam Paper using Magenta Hue ink and let them sit for a couple of hours to be sure the ink is dry. Color the petals with New Sprout in the center and Magenta Hue on the edges. Use coordinating dies to cut out the petals. Using the heat gun, heat the petals until they start to curl. Glue together with hot glue. At this point you can do a bit more shaping. You can use as many petals as you like to achieve a thickness that suits you.
Stamp all the Wild Rose leaves with Fern Green ink and color with Leaf Green and Olive ink. The rose leaves also have some Magenta Hue ink here and there on them. Cut out with coordinating dies and lay onto the mold and spritz with water and run through the die cut machine. Lay them aside to dry. Stamp the ferns from the Floral Butterfly Accent cling stamp set using Fern Green ink. Color the ferns with Leaf Green ink. Cut out using coordinating die. At this point I just shaped the ferns a bit with my fingers to give them a bit more dimension. Decide on the placement for flowers and leaves and glue down. Here I also glued some stamen just to accent the flowers.
Stamp the little butterflies from the Large Floral Butterfly cling stamp set onto vellum paper using white ink and emboss with white embossing powder. Use coordinating dies to cut out and then color the centers with Magenta hue and the outside edges have Sunflower ink. Glue to card front and the card is finished.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, White and Pink Cardstock, Heat Gun, Hot Glue Gun, White Embossing Powder
- Large Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3951$19.99
- Large Floral Butterfly Die HCD2-7352$34.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3952$19.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Die HCD1-7353$29.99
- Lattice Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7338$34.99
- Wild Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2113$24.99
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Large 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-487$29.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Art Foam Paper-10 Pack HCFS1-465$9.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-2$9.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - New Sprout TSMP704$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99