Angel Amoungst The Stars
Angel Amoungst The Stars
Cut a piece of white card stock to 7 x 10” and score in half at 5” to create a 5 x 7" card base. Cut sheet 3B from the HCDP1-2141 Holiday Stars Paper Collection to 5 x 7”. Ink the edges of this blue decorative paper with Night Sky Archival Ink using the HCDA1-449 Stack and Store Daubers. Glue this to the card front. Cut sheet 4B from the same paper collection to 4 3/4 x 6 3/4” and ink the edges using Deep Purple Archival Ink and adhere to the card front. Using the second largest die from the HCD2-7426 Oval Filigree Frame Die cut a blue oval from sheet 3B. Ink this oval in the same manner using the Night Sky ink. From white cardstock cut the 3rd largest die from the Oval Filigree Frame Die set and adhere to the blue inked oval and set aside.
Stamp the Angel from the HCPC-3997 Starry Noel Angel Cling Stamp Set onto Sheet 9B from the Holiday Star Paper Collection using Ranger Oxides Inks in Wilted Violet for the angel and Faded Jeans for the trailing stars. Heat emboss this ink with Ranger Tinsel Bridal Embossing Powder for a glistening sheen. From the HCPC-3994 Large Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set Stamp all the stamps onto Luxe Silver Cardstock with Versacolor White Pigment Ink and heat emboss with Silver Embossing Powder. From the HCPC-3993 Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set stamp the large star onto white card stock with Versacolor White Pigment Ink and heat emboss with white ink. With this same set also stamp the large star onto sheet 3B of the Holiday Star Paper Collection using the Versacolor White Pigment Ink and Silver Embossing powder. Die cut all of these stamped images with their coordinating dies. For the white embossed star only die cut out the center decorative snowflake from the center and from the last star stamped on the blue paper use the inner star die to also cut the inside out. Layer this on top of the large Luxe Silver embossed star from the previous step, as seen in the photos.
For the sentiment, stamp the “Seasons Greetings” Stamp from the Holiday Star Stamp Set onto the precut sentiment die cut from white cardstock. Also cut this die cut using Luxe Silver cardstock and layer behind the sentiment off setting a little. Designers TIP: A blue piece of scrap paper was used behind the star opening in the sentiment die to show a solid star there rather than seeing the layers underneath. This gave it a more finished look.
To complete the card, attach the angel to the center oval using foam tape and add trailing silver embossed stars to the top of her. This gives great dimension having multiple layers and heights. Before attaching this oval arrange the stars in the background so that the trail of stars continues behind her, some raised and some not. Same with the ones in front of her. All of these are set at a diagonal. Then the one large star was placed in the upper left corner. Once all stars are in place add the oval to the center also using foam tape.
Lastly add the sentiment to the lower right hand corner using a double layer of foam dots on the right hand side and a single foam dot on top of the oval on the left side for an even and balanced sentiment.
Other Products: Ranger Oxide Inks in Wilted Violet and Faded Jeans, Silver Embossing Powder, 3D Foam Dots, 3D Foam Tape, Scissors, Trimmer, Die Cut Machine
- Oval Filigree Frame Die HCD2-7426$34.99
- Starry Noel Angel Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3997$19.99
- Starry Noel Angel Die HCD1-7415$29.99
- Holiday Star Paper Collection HCDP1-2141$24.99
- Large Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3994$19.99
- Large Holiday Star Die HCD1-7412$29.99
- Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3993$19.99
- Holiday Star Die HCD1-7411$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Night Sky RACP007$8.99
- Embossing Tinsel - Bridal RPEJ446$5.99
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99