Amazing Day Clematis
Other Products: Foam tape, white embossing powder, vellum cardstock.
Instructions: Create a slim card base of size 8 1/2 by 5”. Cut 2 pieces of pattern papers from the Climbing Clematis Paper Collection to fit the card base. Glue one piece of pattern paper on the card. Tear the other piece of paper in half. Cut the decorative border die from the starry night die set and glue on the torn side of the paper from the back. Cut the lattice swirl gateway die and cut the diecut in half, glue the top round decorative piece on one half of the card. Now glue the other torn half of the pattern paper using foam tape.
Stamp the flowers from the clematis cling stamp set with archival fern green and color using Majestic violet. Stamp and color the leaves from the leafy accents stamp set with archival fern green. Cut and shape the flowers and leaves using their coordinating dies and 3d shaping molds.
Stamp the tiny butterflies from the large floral Butterfly cling stamp set on vellum and heat emboss in white. Cut the butterflies using their coordinating die and further cut them separate with scissors.
Arrange everything as shown and dust the flowers with crystal clear glitter powder .
Add a sentiment from the Elaborate birthday cling stamp set.
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- Climbing Clematis Paper Collection HCDP1-2128$24.99
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- Lattice Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7328$34.99
- Starry Night Decorative Die HCD1-7252$29.99Discontinued)
- Large Floral Butterfly Die HCD2-7352$34.99
- Large Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3951$19.99
- Elaborate Birthday Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3937$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Bright Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-458-1$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock