Other Products: Die cutting machine Cut’n’boss, heatgun, water mister, hot glue gun, hot glue, scissors, cheesecloth, watercolor paper, distress oxide pad seedless preserves, distress oxide pad bundled sage, distress oxide spray seedless preserves, distress oxide spray twisted citron, nuvo aqua shimmer pen, funnel tray
For more tips on creating with the Floral Shoppe Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/unrqvzpfu1U.
For more tips on creating with the Dazzling Dahlia Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/KIIpo2C9oDs.
Instructions: The finished card measure 6 inches by 6 inches. Cut the card base from white card stock to 12 inches by 6 inches and score at 6 inches on the longer side. Fold to make a horizontal folding card. Cut a 6 x 6” piece of gold paper and glue it to the card base. Then cut out a piece of white cardstock paper 5 3/4 x 5 3/4” and glue it on the gold one.
Take a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2” watercolor sheet. Use a brush and plenty of water to create a watercolor effect with your distress oxide spray seedless preserves and twisted citron ink. Let it dry and cut in 1 1/2 squares (9). On this square, stamp different stamp from floral shoppe collection using color box ink. Put gold embossing powder and emboss it with your heat gun. Cut 9 squares in gold paper (1 3/4 x 1 3/4 ») and glue your embossed square on it. Then glue all those 9 squares on your card base.
Make a big flower in vellum paper. Stamp 3 Dahlia flowers (the second bigger) with colorbox white ink onto vellum paper. Emboss with the white powder. Color the petals with seedless preserves distress oxide. Diecut with the coordinating die. Give further shape with Deluxe flower shaping kit tools. Glue 3 layers together. In the center of the flowers make a hole and add gold, green and pink stamens.
Stamp 3 leaves from the Floral Shoppe collection with colorbox white ink onto vellum paper. Emboss with the gold powder. Color the leaves with bundled sage distress oxide. Diecut with the coordinating die. Give further shape with Deluxe flower shaping kit tools.
Put cheesecloth on your card. Add your flowers and your leaves on it. Die cut a tag in white cardstock with Ornemental Tag. Stamp sentiment from Elaborate Birthday in Seedless preserves ink. Ink the edge of the tag and put a little bit of glimmer with the nuvo pen. Glue it under the flower.
- Floral Shoppe Accents Die HCD1-7330$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3932$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Elaborate Birthday Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3937$19.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-3$19.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Die HCD1-7323$29.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3928$19.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Embossing Powder - White RPEJ685$5.99Discontinued)
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- ColorBox Pigment Ink Pad - Frost White CB80$7.99Discontinued)
- Vellum Paper - 10 Sheets 3-GN2911-F$5.99