All My Love Centerpiece
Prepare a top fold card from the smooth white cardstock. Secure the outermost die from the Simple Centerpiece die set, cut a shaped card. Next, cut one solid panel from teal color cardstock and white cardstock using the same die. Adhere Teal panel in the front and the white panel on the back.
Next, cut one piece each die cut from white and Luxe gold cardstock using Elegant Hearts Centerpiece Die and glue them together creating a golden shadow.
Choose the pattern paper from the designer paper collection and cut the center panel using the Simple Centerpiece set. Nest two dies together and cut 2 frames from white and one from Luxe Gold cardstock. Glue and stack all the die cuts, keeping gold on the top, using an adhesive that dries clear. Glue the frame on the card front as shown.
Stamp the butterfly images from Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set and Large Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set with Versafine on Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite and sprinkle gold heat embossing powder. Dust extras and heat set the images using a heat tool. Cut the butterflies using their coordinating dies. Cut them apart and shape them with your hands.
For Sunflowers, stamp multiple images of flower petals using Sunflower Archival ink and cut these using the coordinating dies. Paint the flower petals using Sunflower ink and Orange Tangelo Archival inks and shape them using a Deluxe flower shaping kit. Prepare 2 large and 4 medium-sized flowers. Prick the holes in the center and secure the pollens with the heat tool. Stamp one size smaller petal from the same set using Library green/ Cobalt Blue archival ink on green color cardstock and cut them using coordinating dies. Using the crushing technique, create calyx and complete the flower by securing them behind each flower for the complete flower look.
Stamp 3-4 sets of leaves using Leafy Accent stamp and Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using its coordinating die. Color the leaves using the same inks and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit and add glittered pearls using a glossy accent.
Stamp, color and cut few wisteria flowers using Leaf GreenFlower Archival ink and shape them using a flower shaping kit. Add flower pollens using a glossy accent and use these flowers as fillers.
Once, all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown and complete the card by adding a sentiment from For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set on the tag from Album Tags and Accents Die.
Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Die Cutting Machine, Sharp Scissors, Scoreboard, Double-sided tape, Teal color cardstock, Versafine Ink, Funnel Tray, and Adhesive.
- Elegant Hearts Centerpiece Die HCD1-7369$29.99
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Die HCD1-7364$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3962$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection HCDP1-2131$24.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Die HCD1-7353$29.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3952$19.99
- Large Floral Butterfly Die HCD2-7352$34.99
- Large Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3951$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99Out of stock
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Bright Tangelo RACP487$8.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99