A Time to Dream
A Time to Dream
Other Products: Old frame (approx. 14" x 10"), Gorgeous grape, Highland heather, Flirty flamingo, Old Olive inks - stampin up!, Highland Heather and Pear Pizzazz card - Stampin up!. White opal liquid pearls, organza ribbon, linen thread, feather charm, wet glue, foam pads
For more tips on creating with the Sweet Peony collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/L9_MLkvpGPQ.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Cut a paper from the pad to fit the frame. Die cut 2 strips of co-ordinating paper with the delicate border die and add to one side of the landscape paper. Use the waste and any left over from the die cuts to edge the frame. Fix the paper into the frame.
Select and die cut the tags and edge with Highland Heather ink and thread ribbon through the smaller and 1 larger tag. Die cut the sentiment and a Highland Heather plain oval and layer together.
Die cut an eyelet oval in co-ordinating card and adhere to the framed paper, positioning the tags under the oval. Add the sentiment on top of the oval using foam pads.
Make the green leaves: stamp the leaves onto Pear Pizzazz card using Old Olive ink and die cut. Place face down onto the mold and spray lightly with water. Close the mold and run through the die cutting machine. Edge with ink when dry.
Make the daisy leaves: Stamp onto co-ordinating paper using Flirty Flamingo ink and die cut, add a little shading. Spritz the back of the paper with water and shape using the flower shaping tools. Edge with a little ink when dry.
Make the Oakberry lane blossoms: Stamp the blossoms onto Highland Heather card using the Gorgeous Grape ink and die cut. Spray the back of the die cuts, place into the mold and run through the die cutting machine. Edge the blooms with Highland Heather ink. Make 3 of the larger flowers using 2 large layers and 1 medium layer, 3 of the medium flowers using 2 medium blooms and one small and 8 single small flowers to fill in any gaps. Glue together and place a Nuvo crystal drop in the centre of each flower. Cover with prills, remove excess and allow to dry.
Make the sweet peonies: Stamp onto the co-ordinating paper using highland heather ink, die cut and edge the petals with Gorgeous Grape ink. Spritz the back of the flowers and shape using the flower shaping tool, use 3 layers and pierce a hole through the centre to add stamens. Fix the stamens in place with hot glue and remove excess stems from the stamens.
Tie a linen thread bow and attach the charm, position all the elements using hot glue.
- Minnie Pearls Prills ANC803$5.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-2$9.99
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Delightful Daisy Die HCD1-760$29.99Out of stock
- Delightful Daisies Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3656$19.99Out of stock
- Delicate Border Basics Die HCD1-7118Special Price $23.99 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Small Sweet Peony Die HCD1-7173$29.99Out of stock
- Large Sweet Peony Die HCD1-7174$29.99
- Small Sweet Peony Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3819$19.99
- Large Sweet Peony Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3820$19.99Discontinued)
- 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold HCFB1-469$29.99Discontinued)
- Oakberry Lane Paper Collection HCDP1-294$24.99Discontinued)
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99