A Single Valentine Rose
Cut out the white base of the card and fold it to 4 1/2" x 10". From the Friendship Rose paper collection, cut a slightly smaller rectangle and glue to the base. Cut white paper frames from the Slim Eyelent Rectangle Die set. Then cut out of paper from the collection using the Slim Basic Rectangle Die. Then glue the layers with Double Dots 100 pc. -3D Foam Circles.
Cut an openwork heart from the Decorative Heart Die set from white paper and adhere it as shown. From the same set of dies, cut a heart in white paper and paper from the collection. Then, on the heart from the collection of paper, stamp the sentiment from the Friendship Sentiments set with black inkand glue.
Stamp a rose from the Friendship Rose Heart set in black ink on white paper, then cut with the matching die. Adhere the ribbon. Colorize with watercolor markers.
Glue as pictured.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, watercolor markers, ribbon
- Slim Basic Rectangle Die HCD3-7432$34.99Out of stock
- Slim Eyelet Rectangle Die HCD3-7431$34.99Out of stock
- Friendship Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2145$24.99Out of stock
- Friendship Rose Heart Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31005$19.99
- Friendship Rose Heart Die HCD1-7428$29.99Out of stock
- Friendship Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31007$19.99Out of stock
- Decorative Heart Die HCD2-7430$34.99Out of stock
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99