A Perfect Pair
Other Products: White cardstock, London Fog Memento Ink, foam sheet, foam tape, Copics: NO, N1, N2, RV00, Y11, Y15, pearls
For more tips on creating with the Calla Lily Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/VWKPoXjpiug.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE
Instructions: Card size: 6 x 7 3/4”. Fold 1 piece of 11 x 6” white cardstock to 5 1/2 x 6”. Place the Swirly Border Accent “outside/top” die onto folded cardstock so that the top of die is over-hanging fold by 1/2", Cut. Remove die and place it on a piece of 5 5/8 X 5 7/8” Decorative Paper, cut. Cut a piece of lavender cardstock 4 x 5 3/4”, glue to the card about 1/8” from bottom and sides. Glue the decorative paper to the card front about 1/4” above the bottom edge and sides.
Die cut the Swirly Border Accent (the decorative part), the 2 corners and the 2 Swirly Accent Sprays out of white. Glue the Swirly Border accent to the top, corners to the bottom and the Swirly Accent Sprays one on each side.
Stamp “Happy Anniversary” using Deep Purple, die cut with oval and sponge edges with purple. Cut a foam piece with the same oval die and glue it to the back of sentiment. Cut a white oval slightly larger than the sentiment as a mat. Glue to the back of sentiment stack then glue the stack to the card just below border accent die. Stamp swans using London Fog and color with Copics. Turn the swans over and shape slightly with a large ball stylist from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Fill middles, necks and heads with foam tape but put adhesive along the bottom edge. Adhere the swans below the sentiment holding down the bottom until glue is set.
Stamp Lilies using purple and some with Vivid Chartreuse sponge with like colors. Stamp small leaves using Fern Green, sponge with Chartreuse and Fern Green. Die cut flowers and leaves then shape in the mold (see video). Use tools from the kit to further shape lilies to suit what you like (this sample has 3 different shapes). Sponge wires on stamen with Fern Green then glue 1 stamen into each flower “bowl”, let dry. Twist the wires together on 3 flowers then glue toward the end, 1 leaf. Glue the flowers and leaf down on the left, inserting another leaf part way up the flowers. Twist wires together on 2 flowers and glue leaf at the bottom of wires. Glue this set to the right side of card.
Add glitter to the flowers using Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear. Randomly add Ultrafine glitter to card face. For a final finishing touch, use glue to attach small pearls to decorative dies (even if they are self-adhering).
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die HCD1-7157$29.99
- Swirly Border Accents Die HCD1-7262$29.99
- Swirly Accent Spray Die HCD1-7263$29.99
- Calla Lily Die HCD1-7275$29.99
- Feathery Swan Die HCD1-7276$29.99
- Calla Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2110$24.99
- 3D Calla Lily Shaping Mold HCFB1-484$29.99
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Calla Lily Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3897$19.99
- Feathery Swan Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3898$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Pastel Pollen Stamens - Medium HCS1-485$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99