A Mother's Love
Cut a 5 x 7" card base from white cardstock. Cut a piece of black cardstock that is 4.75 x 6.75 and a pink patterned paper layer that is 4.5 x 6.5". Adhere these layers together. Using the Decorative Heart Die, cut the large die cut piece from white cardstock and adhere to the card front. Die cut the scallopped heart from red patterned paper, and adhere to the card front using foam tape. Stamp the rose heart onto black cardstock using an embossing pad and white embossing powder, die cut out that image. Adhere to the card front using foam squares.
Find and cut out the small pink journal block, and stamp the Happy Mother's Day sentiment onto it. Add to the card front using foam squares. Add pearls to the ends of the journal block. Add pearls to the large die cut piece for that finishing touch.
Other Products: Cardstock (White, Black), Pearls, Embossing Pad, White Embossing Powder, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Foam Tape, 3D Foam Squares, Thin 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Ultra)
- Friendship Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2145$24.99
- Friendship Rose Heart Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31005$19.99
- Friendship Rose Heart Die HCD1-7428$29.99
- Decorative Heart Die HCD2-7430$34.99Out of stock
- Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3846$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99