A joyous World
A joyous World
Other Products: Cream card, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight ink pads – Stampin Up! Gold & clear embossing powders, Diamond sparkles Glistening gold – Hunkydory, kuretake water colour pens, white stamping card, copic pens:- E51, E35, E33, E25, Y32, Y35, G40, YG63, YG67,R83, R37 & R39, stazon on ink pad, hot glue
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
For more tips on creating with the Candy Cane Cottage Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/8Twf2bi7Lgk.
Instructions: Score and fold a 7.5” x 11” piece of cream card at 5.5” to create a 5.5” x 7.5” tent fold card base.
Die cut a starry night strip of cream card and adhere this to a paper from the collection, measuring approx. 7” x 5”. Adhere to the card base. Cut a strip of coordinating paper for the penguins to sit on and glue to the bottom right of the card.
Stamp the Cottage onto white stamping card using crumb cake ink, cover in clear embossing powder, remove excess and heat to set. Colour using copic pens. Add dries clear adhesive to the snow on the cottage, cover in diamond sparkles, remove the excess and allow to dry. Die cut and shape lightly.
Cut the sentiment from the paper collection. Die cut the ornamental tag in cream card and adhere to the back of the sentiment. Snip away excess and adhere to the card base using dries clear glue. Add the cottage to the card base using hot glue so that it overlaps the sentiment slightly.
Stamp the penguins with stazon ink onto white stamping card and colour using kuretake pens. Die cut and shape using the flower shaping tools. Add to the card base using hot glue.
Make the flowers: Colour half a sheet of flower shaping paper on both sides using the nuvo mousse and allow to dry. Stamp the flowers using daffodil delight ink, cover with gold embossing powder, remove excess and heat to set. Die cut. Place the flowers face down in the mold, spritz lightly with water, put the lid on the mold and run through the die cutting machine. Layer the flowers with 2 of the large petals and 1 of the medium petals. Place a dot of rhubarb crumble nuvo into the centre and cover with the prills. Allow to dry and remove the excess.
Make the leaves: Stamp onto green paper from the pad using mossy meadow ink, die cut and run through the mold as with the flowers.
Position the leaves and flowers on the card and adhere with hot glue.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Hot Mama Prills ANC821$5.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Starry Night Decorative Die HCD1-7252$29.99Discontinued)
- Candy Cane Cottage Die HCD1-7253$29.99Discontinued)
- Merry Moments Die HCD1-7254$29.99
- Season of Glee Die HCD1-7255$29.99Discontinued)
- Candlelit Christmas Paper Collection HCDP1-2104$24.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Candy Cane Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3884$19.99Out of stock
- Merry Moments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3885$19.99Out of stock
- Season of Glee Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3886$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Rhubarb Crumble NU679$3.99
- Toasted Almond Nuvo Mousse NU829$8.99