A Full Heart
Using cream cardstock for card base, create a ready folding card size 9 by 5 1/2 inches. Cut another panel from cream card which is slightly smaller than card base and adhere it on to the card using dimensional tape. Cut a panel from Friendship Rose Paper Collection sheet number 1B, measuring 8 1/2 by 5 inches and adhere on the last panel using clear glue.
Die cut the heart shape image using Decorative Heart Die on the designer paper sheet number 8B add extra layer underneath for the sturdiness, and adhere this shape on the card base using dimensional tape.
Die cut the heart shape on the green pattern paper using heart die from decorative heart die set and adhere on the big heart shape using clear glue.
Stamp the heart image on black card from Friendship Rose Heart stamp set using embossing ink, cover with gold tinsel embossing powder, heat it using heat tool and die cut the image using coordinating die, adhere this image on green heart shape using clear glue.
Stamp the bud images from Friendship Rose Heart Stamp Set on the vellum using embossing ink and cover the images with gold embossing powder, heat it using heating tool die cut with coordinating dies, and color buds from the back side using dauber with Magenta Hue Ink.
For the flowers stamp the classic rose images on the maroon card using embossing ink cover with white and gold tinsel embossing powder heat it using heating tool die cut with coordinating dies. Shape the flowers in 3D shaping mold and finish shaping using shaping kit and make a few flowers using hot glue. Stamp the leaves image from Classic Rose on the Deluxe Card using leaf green ink, die cut using coordinating die, color the images with leaf green ink and mowed lawn ink and shape the leaves in mold. Cover with clear glue and Nida Tanweer Magic Glitter Powder.
Stamp the branch image from Stylish Rose Frame Cling Stamp Set on the light pink cardstock using embossing ink cover with gold tinsel embossing powder, heat it using heating tool, die cut using coordinating die.
Stamp the sentiment using Light House Ink on the deluxe card from Friendship Sentiments Stamp Set, after trimming with scissors, color the sentiment edges with leaf green ink.
Arrange all ready elements using hot glue and dimensional tape as shown.
Embellish the card with decorative beads and pearls.
Other Products: Cream Cardstock, Light Pink Cardstock, Black Card, Maroon Card, Pearls, Vellum, Dimensional Tape, Embossing Ink, Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder, Decorative Beads, Mowed Lawn Distress Ink, Nida Tanweer Magic Glitter Powder, Hot Glue Gun.
- Friendship Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2145$24.99
- Decorative Heart Die HCD2-7430$34.99Out of stock
- Friendship Rose Heart Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31005$19.99
- Friendship Rose Heart Die HCD1-7428$29.99
- Stylish Rose Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31003$19.99
- Stylish Rose Frame Die HCD1-7421$29.99
- Friendship Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31007$19.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Light House RACP771$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99