A Flower Delivery
A Flower Delivery
Cut a piece of white cardstock to 10 1/2” x 7 1/4” and score at 5 1/4” to create the card base. From the HCDP1-2146 Floral Basket Paper Collection cut a piece measuring 5 1/4” x 7 1/4” from sheet 8B and ink the edges with Paradise Teal Archival Ink using the HCDA1-449 Stack and Store Daubers. Once inked, attach to the card front. Now cut a piece from sheet 1B measuring 5 x 7” and adhere to the card front. Using the largest die from the HCD2-7426 Oval Filigree Frame Die set, cut one from white cardstock and one from Luxe Gold Cardstock and glue the white on top of the gold, slightly offset to create a two tone effect. Adhere this layer to the card front. Using the 3rd and 4th largest dies from the HCD2-7382 Simply Classic Oval Frame die set cut a decorative oval piece of Luxe Gold Cardstock. Next, using the same outer die along with the smaller oval die, cut a solid piece of teal paper (sheet 8B) to layer beneath. Glue these two layers together and attach to the center of the card using 3D foam dots.
Stamp the basket and handle from the HCPC-31008 Wicker Basket Cling Stamp Set with VersaColor White ink onto white cardstock and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Die cut with coordinating dies. Stamp the large floral bouquet from the HCPC-31009 Basket Florals Cling Stamp Set 2x onto Copic X-Press It paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color one fully with Copic markers. Color the second one partially where the small coordinating die matches. Once colored, die cut with the coordinating die set. Add dots of Dries Clear Glue to the small yellow filler flowers and sprinkle with Clementine Ultra Fine Transparent Glitter.
Glue the white basket to the center oval on the card base. Using Double Dots 3D Foam Circles add the flowers to the top of the basket then add the extra flowers on top using 3D foam dots leaving room for the tag to be tucked under. To make the tag simply use the HCD1-7202 Album Tags and Accents and cut the smallest tag from a pale blue scrap of paper and using a Black Artliner add little written lines to the tag. Then ink the edges using the Paradise Teal ink. Using 3D foam dots attach the tag upside down making it look like a notecard sticking out of the top of the flower bouquet. Finish the inside of the card as desired.
Other Products: Black Art Liner, 3D Foam Dots, scissors, Paper Trimmer, Die Cut Machine
- Floral Basket Paper Collection HCDP1-2146$24.99
- Wicker Basket Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31008$19.99
- Wicker Basket Die HCD1-7436$29.99
- Basket Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31009$19.99
- Basket Florals Die HCD1-7437$29.99
- Oval Filigree Frame Die HCD2-7426$34.99
- Simply Classic Oval Frame Die HCD2-7382$34.99
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202Special Price $17.99 Regular Price $29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal RACP500$8.99
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99