A Christmas Village
A Christmas Village
The ready side-fold card measures 8" x 5 1/2". To prepare the card base, cut a white cardstock measuring 8" x 11", score at 5 1/2", fold and crease. Choose the paper from the designer paper collection and cut measuring, 7 1/2" x 5". Mat the paper on the white cardstock, creating a sleek border of 1/16" on all the sides. Layer the panel on the ready card front.
Cut 6 pieces of snowflake frames, two from white cardstock, 2 from red designer paper, and 2 from green designer paper. Mat 2 pieces of each color together using an adhesive that dries clear. Dab the white frame on the Versamark sticky ink and sprinkle Tinsel heat embossing powder. Dust extras and heat set the frame using a heat tool. Crisscross all the three frames as shown and layer them on the card front using tiny foam dots.
Stamp the elements from Holiday Village Cling Stamp Set with black archival ink on smooth white cardstock and cut them using their coordinating dies. Paint all the images using Zig Clean Clear Brush Markers. Layer the images using foam dots to create 3-dimensional effects. Layer the painted village scene on the bottom of the card as shown. Glitter the areas with sparkling glitter that covers snow.
Stamp one large swirly foliage image from Holly Berry Spray Cling Stamp using Fern Green Archival ink and cut it using its coordinating die. Ink the swirl using Leaf green archival ink. Also, stamp cut and ink 2-3 pieces of small foliage from the same stamp. Shape the leaves lightly with a golf groove tool.
To prepare Poinsettias, Stamp 6 pieces of the smallest Poinsettias on Deluxe Flower Shaping Cardstock using Plum archival ink and cut them using their coordinating dies. Next, ink the flowers using Red Geranium and shape the Poinsettias using Golf Groove tools. For Flower centers, stamp with Buttercup, cut the same, and color them with Buttercup ink on both sides, shape them and glue them in the flower centers. Glitter the flowers using Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder using an adhesive that dries clear.
Once all the elements are ready assemble a small bouquet of poinsettias as shown with the help of hot glue and finish the card using a sentiment strip with Merry Christmas sentiment from the Candlelit Poinsettia stamp set.
Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Versamark Clear Ink, Scoreboard, Paper Trimmer, Die Cutting Machine, Sharp Scissors, and Scale
- Holiday Snowflake Frame Die HCD2-7363$34.99
- Holiday Village Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3960$19.99
- Holiday Village Die HCD1-7361$29.99
- Small Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7359$29.99Out of stock
- Small Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3958$19.99
- Festive Poinsettia Paper Collection HCDP1-2129$24.99
- Holly Berry Spray Die HCD1-7360$29.99
- Holly Berry Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3959$19.99
- Candlelit Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3882$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Plum RACP499$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Embossing Tinsel - Bridal RPEJ446$5.99