A Bouquet of Spring
Other Products: Iris cardstock, gloss gel medium, fine hemp twine, Brilliance Pearlescent Yellow ink, Ranger Distress ink – Shaded Lilac, Ranger Archival ink – Shaded Violet
Instructions: Cut a piece of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper 10” x 7”, score at 5” along the long side and fold to create a base card of 5” x 7”. Cut a piece of gold cardstock 5” x 7” and adhere to the front of the card. Cut a piece of pattern paper 5 7/8” x 6 7/8” and adhere to the front of the gold cardstock. Die cut the decorative die out of gold cardstock using the Nos. 1 and 2 dies from the HCD2-7328 Lattice Swirl Gateway Die and adhere to the front of the card.
Stamp the urn image from the HCPC-3931 Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set in Jet Black ink on Iris cardstock. Colour with Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers and die cut with the coordinating die. Adhere to the front of the card as shown with foam tape in the centre to create some dimension.
Stamp the hyacinth images from the HCPC-3948 Fragrant Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set with Vivid Chartreuse and Library Green inks on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour the green flowers with Pearlescent Yellow and the purple flowers with Shaded Lilac ink and the leaves Vivid Chartreuse and Library Green inks and die cut with the coordinating die. Stamp the flower images from the HCPC-3948 Fragrant Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set in Violet and Vivid Chartruese inks. Colour the green images with Pearlescent Yellow inks and Vivid Chartreuse ink and the purple flowers with Shaded Lilac and Violet inks and die cut with the coordinating dies. Colour the backs of the green flowers with Pearlescent Yellow and the purple flowers with Shaded Lilac ink. Shape using the coordinating mold and adhere to the larger flower. Add Lettuce Entertain You Prills to the purple and green flowers. To finish the flowers, add Crystal Clear glue to the flowers with gloss gel medium. Add two green hyacinth flowers and two purple hyacinth flowers to the urn as shown.
Stamp the leaf images from the HCPC-3939 Cottage Tree-scapes Cling Stamp set in Library Green ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour with Vivid Chartreuse ink and die cut with the coordinating die. Shape lightly and add Crystal Clear glitter with gloss gel medium and add around the flowers and urn as shown. Add some spare green and purple flowers to the base of the urn.
Die cut the base of the tag using the outer die from the HCD1-7203 Ornamental Tags Die out of purple pattern paper. Die cut the inner sentiment out of gold cardstock using the inner die and adhere over the purple paper. Ahere to the urn using fine hemp twine as shown.
Stamp the butterfly images from the HCPC-3947 Spring Daffodil Cling Stamp Set in Jet Black ink on Iris cardstock. Colour with Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. Add Crystal Clear glitter with gloss gel medium and then adhere the small butterflies to the flowers as shown.
- Spring Daffodil Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3946$19.99
- Spring Daffodil Die HCD1-7344$29.99
- Fragrant Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3947$19.99
- Fragrant Hyacinth Die HCD1-7345$29.99
- Spring Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2125$24.99
- 3D Hyacinth Shaping Mold HCFB1-497$29.99
- Large Floral Urn Die HCD1-7329$29.99
- Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3931$19.99
- Cottage Tree 'scapes Die HCD1-7333$29.99
- Cottage Tree 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3939$19.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- Lattice Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7328$34.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Hot Mama Prills ANC821$5.99
- Lettuce Entertain You Prills ANC814$5.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99Out of stock