A Baby Boy, a Bunny and a Raccoon
Other Products: White cardstock, paper trimmer, die cutting machine, Wisteria glitter, foam adhesive, scissors
For more tips on creating with the Tender Moments Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FZhOcxh4kgY.
For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Frame Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.
Instructions: Cut white cardstock to 7 x 10”. Score and fold at 5”. Cut paper from paper collection to 6 3/4 x 4 3/4” and adhere onto card base. Die cut decorative Elaborate ovals along with coordinating center die from white cardstock, creating a frame, Apply glue onto a sponge and dab randomly onto decorative piece, sprinkle with Rajni’ Chawla’s Crystal Clear. Adhere onto card base.
Stamp desired florals onto white cardstock using Espresso Truffle ink. Stamp bunny x2 and racoon x2 and boy sentiment onto white cardstock using same ink. Die cut images, then die cut 4 additional “boy” Sentiment from white cardstock to layer. Color florals with Lulu Lavender and Teal Zeal ink and foliage with New Sprout and Bamboo Leaves ink. Lightly add Tuxedo black ink on bunny and Potter’s Clay onto racoon. Use a Fantastix to color accents of bunny with Lulu Lavender ink, then use Fantastix to color foliage and florals on animals with New Sprout, Lulu Lavender and Teal Zeal. Shape animals with Deluxe Flower Shaping kit, then layer the two bunnies and the two racoons together using foam adhesive. Shape florals using Deluxe Flower Shaping kit.
Die cut 2 banners from white cardstock and one from designer paper. Ink the largest banner with New Sprout, the smallest with Teal Zeal, then finally the designer paper banner with Lulu Lavender. Slightly shape banners by wrapping around handle of stylus. Stamp sentiment from Baby’s Air Balloon stamp set, apply Espresso Truffle ink only to the word Baby, and stamp onto smallest banner. Color the previously stamped Boy sentiment and color using Cantaloupe ink, going slightly heavier on the top, then gently fading out the color at the bottom of the sentiment. Use scissors to cut apart the letters, do the same in the 4 additional sentiments from white cardstock. Use Dries Clear glue and layer each letter together, then adhere each letter onto largest banner as desired.
Arrange banners onto card base, then trim as needed, adhere using foam adhesive. Layer images and florals on card as shown and adhere using Dries Clear Glue and Foam Adhesive. Finally finish by adding Dries Clear glue onto card, sprinkle with Wisteria glitter, tap off and allow to dry.
- Welcome Baby Die HCD1-7300$29.99
- Baby's Friends Die HCD1-7301$29.99
- Baby's Air Balloon Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3914$19.99
- Welcome Baby Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3915$19.99
- Baby's Friends Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3916$19.99
- Tender Moments Paper Collection HCDP1-2116$24.99
- Elaborate Oval Frames Die HCD2-7309$34.99
- Arrows and Banner Die HCD1-7204Special Price $17.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cantaloupe TSMP103$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Espresso Truffle TSMP808$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - New Sprout TSMP704$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Lulu Lavender TSMP504$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Teal Zeal TSMP602$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Potter's Clay TSMP801$7.99
- Fantastix Blending Tool 247027$4.99Out of stock